Nike Air 180 OG

lmfaooo what are you doing here dude ??? :lol: :lol:

i thought you were retired from collecting sneakers after the air structure release :rofl::rofl:
Had almost all the OG's back in the day when I was still collecting but these are all long gone....
MyOneEighties_1.jpg

MyOneEighties_2.jpg

MyOneEighties_3.jpg

Last edited:
Any spots have sz10.5 in stock ?
I checked all the links posted a few pages back. Thought they would be easy on snkrs app lol

store will have these sitting and boy sellers will ultimately list them a little over retail if not retail.

If Nike doesn’t carry these then this morning I’ll grab em at DSM, Kith, Nicekicks or UNFTD. I don’t even wanna wait for these bad boys from a carrier.

looks like a real sellout as most of the stock went to boutiques, so maybe that ~4k loaded on snkrs was real. good thing i got baby feet, 1per secured

All you talking about the toe creasing, they are made exactly like the original , the material is thin like the 1991 pair , which was thin for the running purpose and was subject to creasing. If you look at pics of the originals you will see the toe creasing and not perfect, like the Nike structure was.
IMG_6319.jpeg
IMG_6324.jpeg
IMG_6317.jpeg

I think we're gonna have to give up on this one. Doesn't matter how many times those of us who had OG Nike runners say it. We're gonna keep getting met with "yeah but..." and we're just gonna keep getting more frustrated. :lol:

That's not really that much inventory...not like it was hundreds per size. NT probably ate up most of that the other day.
Yeah, but for a boutique, eight full-size runs is a lot. Especially when you compare it to some of these local boutiques that only had one size per pair. Stores like concepts and bodega will probably only get two full-size runs.

I think we're gonna have to give up on this one. Doesn't matter how many times those of us who had OG Nike runners say it. We're gonna keep getting met with "yeah but..." and we're just gonna keep getting more frustrated. :lol:
creased out of the box and crease after wearing are two different things.

Yeah, but for a boutique, eight full-size runs is a lot. Especially when you compare it to some of these local boutiques that only had one size per pair. Stores like concepts and bodega will probably only get two full-size runs.

Roger that. I'll consider myself schooled. Thanks...and thank you for the link the other day!

Roger that. I'll consider myself schooled. Thanks...and thank you for the link the other day!
Nike obviously has the most Stock and then the next one down would be like footlocker or champs (obv they didnt release on those sites) and then after that boutiques would get way less so that’s why I’m surprised about unheardof had those numbers

Back
Top Bottom