Nike Air 180 OG

creased out of the box and crease after wearing are two different things.

Literally the way it was for a good chunk of them that used the felt on the toes back then. That's why most of us aren't surprised to see it. Don't know what else to tell you.

Screenshot_20240524-153551.png
Screenshot_20240524-153825.png
Screenshot_20240524-154243.png
Screenshot_20240524-160740.png
Screenshot_20240524-160857.png

shoulder-shrug.gif

Literally the way it was for a good chunk of them that used the felt on the toes back then. That's why most of us aren't surprised to see it. Don't know what else to tell you.

Screenshot_20240524-153551.png
Screenshot_20240524-153825.png
Screenshot_20240524-154243.png
Screenshot_20240524-160740.png
Screenshot_20240524-160857.png

shoulder-shrug.gif
what does this have to do with the fact that mine looks worse than all of these? I’m over it, but it’s still kind of lame.

Might have to hit up a restock if mine goes missing. UPS is very late now and the final boss may have won. Probably should have gone for a pair this morning as insurance. Hate having to play that game, but seems necessary these days to guarantee one shows up. SMH

EDIT: Literally just showed up (Murphy's Law no doubt!). IMO these fit exactly like the BB '86, which is TTS. I went half size up so the fit is a little less snug. Interested to see how these break in. I'd say not as soft out of the box as the '86s were, but those did soften up a bit and I'm sure these will too. Can't wait to break them in, but man, I could see these getting dirty with even a light breeze.....heh. Although my first 180s, extremely nostalgic of that era for sure!

Last edited:
24 on left and 18 on right look very different
This image has sold me on continuing the chase!

Also kind of glad to see I'm not the only one with bubble paint cracking on the 2018s. I'm generally careful with my trainers. Especially these dirt magnets and yet the paint is just getting trashed!

Kinda mad i didn’t go for a snkrs pair this morning but im gonna torch these anyway. I’ll see what I can do with an iron. Anxious to see how they break in. Fit is odd. Lose in some spots and tight in others. I went TTS. Probably could have gone 1/2 up but then the creasing would be even worse.

Kinda mad i didn’t go for a snkrs pair this morning but im gonna torch these anyway. I’ll see what I can do with an iron. Anxious to see how they break in. Fit is odd. Lose in some spots and tight in others. I went TTS. Probably could have gone 1/2 up but then the creasing would be even worse.
I threw some force fields in them and they look way better now. Dudes are downplaying the issue too. There’s no way they are supposed to look like that. If that was the case, I think a lot of older heads would’ve mentioned that flaw leading up to the release.

This image has sold me on continuing the chase!

Also kind of glad to see I'm not the only one with bubble paint cracking on the 2018s. I'm generally careful with my trainers. Especially these dirt magnets and yet the paint is just getting trashed!

I probably couldve taken better care of them but 6 years down the line cant really complain and now cant be bothered with a repaint

Back
Top Bottom