NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

thinking of id'ing a pair

v1.png

Just picked up the gray Force 270s. Such a good looking shoe in person. Also got a pair earlier this morning off of SNKRS. I can see myself wearing these into the ground during the summer. The Footlocker I went to (Fox Hills mall in Culver City) only had one or two pairs of each size. Foot Action had every AF 270 colorway except the grays for some reason. Finish Line, Champs and Shiekh only got the runners, zero Force versions. No idea what the real supply is going to turn out to be for these, and they could very well be outlet bait in six months. But the malls around me don't appear to have a lot of pairs, anyway.

Interested in these. What’s the fit like? Also, how’s the forefoot cushioning? The toe box on the Safari pair was looking :sick:, but that was leather. Hoping the nubuck looks better.

Does anyone have details on the nike gallery in LA? Is it an art show or do they have a shop? Is it invitation only? The date showed 23rd to 26th. I went and asked a worker out front and he was clueless.

Gotta wait till Monday for my Dusty Cactus to come in.. anyone have black or hot pink laces? I want to see how they would look in them. I feel like the white lace makes the top view look “too clean” lol

Interested in these. What’s the fit like? Also, how’s the forefoot cushioning? The toe box on the Safari pair was looking :sick:, but that was leather. Hoping the nubuck looks better.
TTS just like I am in every Nike, sz 11.
Forefoot is ok but honestly they aren’t THAT comfortable. Doubt the runners are any better. And all that air looks cool but it’s hardly bouncy. Zoom crushes these. But I figured that was the case going in. These are comfy enough and mostly I like the way they look. I have plenty of more comfy sneakers to pull out if I’m just choosing ultimate comfort on any given day. These are far from uncomfortable just not amazing in any way.

Gotta wait till Monday for my Dusty Cactus to come in.. anyone have black or hot pink laces? I want to see how they would look in them. I feel like the white lace makes the top view look “too clean” lol

No Hot Punch laces, but black laces from my black/hot punch AM270s swapped. I was thinking about it for a while too, and although it does add a bit of some nice contrast, the black is gonna bleed on the tongue fast.

40980671201_cc6c1c8a84_b.jpg

TTS just like I am in every Nike, sz 11.
Forefoot is ok but honestly they aren’t THAT comfortable. Doubt the runners are any better. And all that air looks cool but it’s hardly bouncy. Zoom crushes these. But I figured that was the case going in. These are comfy enough and mostly I like the way they look. I have plenty of more comfy sneakers to pull out if I’m just choosing ultimate comfort on any given day. These are far from uncomfortable just not amazing in any way.

i can't agree more. Between the air bubble thats the size of a hockey puck, and the fact that these are 'lifestyle' sneakers, I was expecting a 'cush' feel with these. They're not uncomfortable by any means, but they are about the same as any pair of $65 NB 574s that I own. They don't feel all that 'air.'

The 'air' with these are more for show than anything else.

Damn my Cali people have their SP pairs already?

When you guys checked out did you select “promotion” shipping or flat rate? Both were free but I unchecked promotion and picked flat rate because it had a faster delivery estimate. Will be here Monday

Back
Top Bottom