NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Are these hard to put on? Wanted to try them on at the store the other day but hate to bother the sales associate if I have no intention to buy.

i just got my DC's in from SNRKS...

I love the design/look/colorway. they remind me of old school Mariners :pimp: and I grew up an M's fan

They are real snug TTS IMO, i wear a 13 so a 13.5 is a unicorn but would seem better...these will do though

The only thing - i noticed 2 small marks on the white uppers... its not a huge deal b/c i'll be wearing them anyway and getting them dirty. but i decided to hit up nike chat and the girl gave me a 15% off code literally as soon as i told her why i was contacting them. i had pictures and everything ready to upload but she didnt even ask. that was cool

Also got my DCs in today. For whatever reason they feel a smidge tighter than the Bones, but hey...mass produced shoes. I wouldn't want them any bigger since they've already got the slope going on, pushing your foot towards the end of the shoe.

Cleanest CW thus far, for sure. I still think I'm in for at least one more pair, something with a black upper (other than the the ALL black).

Are these hard to put on? Wanted to try them on at the store the other day but hate to bother the sales associate if I have no intention to buy.

It's not that hard but it isn't as easy as other shoes I had to put more effort to squeeze my foot in. Similar to the Lebron 15s. It's that one piece upper opening with no leeway. My foot isn't wide either, but maybe its just me.

1BD03906-3EF4-4F76-B16F-1F91B90E21E4.jpeg

I wonder if a black speckle would look good on the white midsole of the dirty cactus. theyre really clean, but they do kinda feel like theyre missing that little bit of pop

I give up, someone please help me track down tigers in size 8.5 for retail, it’s impossible.
None of my stores have them in store. Pleeeease

I give up, someone please help me track down tigers in size 8.5 for retail, it’s impossible.
None of my stores have them in store. Pleeeease
Try citygear.com or if you in texas trying getting in contact with the store I saw them on shelves there last week Friday .

I’m in Austin, nobody has em. Dumb *** NiceKicks was like ‘that was an nyc exclusive only’, I was like um no the air max 270, “uhh yeahhh we don’t have em”

Man nice kcks is the worse, they don't even reply back to my emails when I question about some adidas products.

You should try citygear though if u need them badly, cause I saw them there at one their locations on westhimer.

Went ahead and copped tigers off DSM in my true size. Had them a couple weeks ago but returned them because I realized that I just want these 270s in my true size going forward. Went tts on cactus too. Might keep my .5 up in bones as I do like the more relaxed fit and don’t know where to find a size 10 at retail now (anyone who does? :nerd:). Funny thing is I had bones in my true size 10 the day they dropped but felt I needed to exchange them for .5 size up and did. Now I want the true size 10 again :smh:. I got issues I know lol.

Back
Top Bottom