Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Even though the quality is sub-par on these, I've gotta get the white/red.

Anderson Hunt then Scottie made me want these!!

Edit:

119070317.jpg

^Word to Anderson Hunt and that whole UNLV squad.......probably the best 2 year stretch of college basketball I've ever seen. Flight 89's, Solo Flights, etc......

^Word to Anderson Hunt and that whole UNLV squad.......probably the best 2 year stretch of college basketball I've ever seen. Flight 89's, Solo Flights, etc......

Originally Posted by efi4eye

I put up a short video of the Flight '89 ST in case anyone wants to see it, for posterity. �Can't seem to find any other info so peep it if you're interested

Nice vid, good pick up.  I have the original commercial for this shoe on an old video tape, John stockton in an empty gym with these. Brings back memories

Originally Posted by efi4eye

I put up a short video of the Flight '89 ST in case anyone wants to see it, for posterity. �Can't seem to find any other info so peep it if you're interested

Nice vid, good pick up.  I have the original commercial for this shoe on an old video tape, John stockton in an empty gym with these. Brings back memories

anbody see the HOH 89 exclusives?  Sawe them today, purple, durabuck-like upper with a white and gray midsole.  really, really nice, waiting for a size 14 to come in.

anbody see the HOH 89 exclusives?  Sawe them today, purple, durabuck-like upper with a white and gray midsole.  really, really nice, waiting for a size 14 to come in.

These came in yesterday super clean colorway pics don't do them justice.

I'm intrigued by the HOH exclusives anybody have any pics?
nerd.gif

These came in yesterday super clean colorway pics don't do them justice.

I'm intrigued by the HOH exclusives anybody have any pics?
nerd.gif

^^^^^Those 89's are just a disaster.
sick.gif

But to answer your question, the HOH's are below....

nike-air-flight-89-purple-house-of-hoops.jpg

^^^^^Those 89's are just a disaster.
sick.gif

But to answer your question, the HOH's are below....

nike-air-flight-89-purple-house-of-hoops.jpg

Those don't look bad, but I wouldn't buy them. Colorblocking looks well executed.

Those don't look bad, but I wouldn't buy them. Colorblocking looks well executed.

Well it's a matter of opinion n I personally love them but I'm a sucker for 89's oh n thanks for the pics but like I've said before I can not get jiggy with all purple shoe what is wrong with Nike and all the femme colorways
30t6p3b.gif

Well it's a matter of opinion n I personally love them but I'm a sucker for 89's oh n thanks for the pics but like I've said before I can not get jiggy with all purple shoe what is wrong with Nike and all the femme colorways
30t6p3b.gif

I love these sneakers but I aint have a pair of them since the last time they retroed them, they need to rerelease these....
nike-air-flight-89-a-oreo-black-white-medium-grey-1.jpg

Theyre one of my favs

I love these sneakers but I aint have a pair of them since the last time they retroed them, they need to rerelease these....
nike-air-flight-89-a-oreo-black-white-medium-grey-1.jpg

Theyre one of my favs

Back
Top Bottom