Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Originally Posted by AirCJ

Air flight 89 > air jordan IV 2012  anyday least they stayed true to form and didn't hike up da price to almost 200 bucks.

did you get a pair (of these) air flight '89's?

Air flight 89 > air jordan IV 2012  anyday least they stayed true to form and didn't hike up da price to almost 200 bucks.

did you get a pair (of these) air flight '89's?

$115.00 Australian for the white/blue shipped to australia from EASTBAY.
Pretty good price considering shops out here in OZ want $150.00 australian for them and we still don't have a concrete RD for them here.
Thanks EASTBAY.

JUST WISH NIKE WOULD RETRO THE 90's ALREADY!!!

Pretty good price considering shops out here in OZ want $150.00 australian for them and we still don't have a concrete RD for them here.
Thanks EASTBAY.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Thanks EASTBAY.

yea bro..they retail here for $150, got mine with the jordan rcvr slide & also with 20% off so its around $150..
happy.gif
..cant wait the RD here thats why decided to get it tru eastbay..btw got the white/royal blue..the sizing is perfect for me..i wish my white cement 3' is the same sizing as this,,damn..

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Thanks EASTBAY.

yea bro..they retail here for $150, got mine with the jordan rcvr slide & also with 20% off so its around $150..
happy.gif
..cant wait the RD here thats why decided to get it tru eastbay..btw got the white/royal blue..the sizing is perfect for me..i wish my white cement 3' is the same sizing as this,,damn..

Yeah, the shape of the shoe still looks the same on the 89's.  In addition, the tongue padding is actually thicker than my CG 89's from 02.  Imagine that.  The two things that really drive me crazy about the IV now, is that cheap plastick crap they call Netting, and the Flimsy tongue.  I mean seriously, you are charging 160 bucks for 20 year old technology, get the small things right on the shoe and stop being cheap.

Yeah, the shape of the shoe still looks the same on the 89's.  In addition, the tongue padding is actually thicker than my CG 89's from 02.  Imagine that.  The two things that really drive me crazy about the IV now, is that cheap plastick crap they call Netting, and the Flimsy tongue.  I mean seriously, you are charging 160 bucks for 20 year old technology, get the small things right on the shoe and stop being cheap.

^Great pic 
pimp.gif

I got mine today too.  The leather is stiff, stiff enough to make me wonder if it's synthetic or something.  Otherwise, thanks Nike for helping me revisit my childhood
pimp.gif

^Great pic 
pimp.gif

I got mine today too.  The leather is stiff, stiff enough to make me wonder if it's synthetic or something.  Otherwise, thanks Nike for helping me revisit my childhood
pimp.gif

^Nice pic up there.... 2 questions:
Did anyone get a pair from NDC that looked like they've been worn?  The outersole and midsole are fine.  But the toe area on my Wht/blue's looks like someone's been running up and down the court in them.  Then the stitching on the piping on the sides look as if they're about to bust.

Secondly, where did (Finishline, FTL?) these retro c/w come out?

Air-Flight-89-white-nikeairflight89-1large.jpg

Anthracite-Silver-1large-1224566969.jpg

^Nice pic up there.... 2 questions:
Did anyone get a pair from NDC that looked like they've been worn?  The outersole and midsole are fine.  But the toe area on my Wht/blue's looks like someone's been running up and down the court in them.  Then the stitching on the piping on the sides look as if they're about to bust.

Secondly, where did (Finishline, FTL?) these retro c/w come out?

Air-Flight-89-white-nikeairflight89-1large.jpg

Anthracite-Silver-1large-1224566969.jpg

Those look horrible IMO

but nice pic Rhino, big difference in the leather used on the black/grey

Those look horrible IMO

but nice pic Rhino, big difference in the leather used on the black/grey

^Haha, it's all good. I know most people don't like em, actually alot of the 89's from 2008 were hated, but I just happen to like these 2 pairs. I know they'll be cheap, just tryin to track em down.

^Haha, it's all good. I know most people don't like em, actually alot of the 89's from 2008 were hated, but I just happen to like these 2 pairs. I know they'll be cheap, just tryin to track em down.

Back
Top Bottom