Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Dude! 😂 I think you and I are living mirrored lives or something sir, as I worked at foot locker from 02-03 and my manager would do something eerily similar! My manager’s name was Rex and I swear he was like THE Foot Locker staple basically my entire life. I remember him lacing up my first Nike’s when I was a kid and him pushing the water proofer even then to my sweet struggling waitress mama lol. Fate would have it that 11-12 years later I would be working alongside Rex, still in awe at his salesmanship with the water proofer lol.

Oh wow haha! Wonder if that was a trick they taught managers somewhere along the way? That was one of the few extras I was OK at selling because I actually used it and believed in it. I was AWFUL with those multis and got lectured about it all the time. Luckily they stopped tracking those. My manager was John. He later got busted for murdering his pregnant wife and hiding the body, but that's a whole other story lol.

Dude! 😂 I think you and I are living mirrored lives or something sir, as I worked at foot locker from 02-03 and my manager would do something eerily similar! My manager’s name was Rex and I swear he was like THE Foot Locker staple basically my entire life. I remember him lacing up my first Nike’s when I was a kid and him pushing the water proofer even then to my sweet struggling waitress mama lol. Fate would have it that 11-12 years later I would be working alongside Rex, still in awe at his salesmanship with the water proofer lol.
Crazy I ended up working for a manager I literally grew up buying shoes from. He was 16 during the adidas phantom starter Jersey era. Yrs later I need a job BAD and quick. Any job lol and he put me on.

Did the same drink spill (but always with water) trick 20 years ago during my time at FNL :lol::lol:
The "cleaning kit" and swapping out just one side with an "In-Sole". Making up all sorts of "stats" to explain how it was super beneficial to have those In-Soles lol.
Multiples and accessories.
We had a lot of employees trying to steal shoes ie. just put on a pair and walk out but thankfully no sociopaths or murderers (at least during my time)

20 years?

I hope you a regional manager atleast by now lol
Knew a guy worked from part time to store manager from like 92-93 to store manager in 2000. Fr to like 2018 he was a store mgr at another shoestore and I had worked for him in the early 2000s. Just in conversation I asked if he ever thought about becomeping a dm and he got uncomfortable as hell 🤦🏻‍♂️ I didn’t mean to but I felt like I put my foot in my mouth the rest of the day

Like I said, I copped 4 pairs. Two size 12's, and two size 13's. I UNDS'd a size 12 pair, today. I gotta say, they're SUPER comfortable. Just like the size 13's. They're just a little snug, but if you wear some thin socks, you'll be SUPER good.

:emoji_100:

20221103_163909_HDR.jpg

20221103_165209.jpg

20221103_165019_HDR.jpg
20221103_170611_HDR.jpg
20221103_164614.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I was a store manager from 2000-2009, then part time till 2021. and worked a 9-5 elsewhere at the same time. couldnt let it go lol
I was mad when my cousin (Archie) quit your store. Dude didn’t even give me a heads up so I could stock up on socks with his discount. Lol

Back
Top Bottom