Nike Air Flightposite Metallic Silver Pics

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by j o 19

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR...I DONT GIVE A F' IF THEY TURN YELLOW...THEY LOOK LIKE A EURO VERSION PAIR BUT YOU NEVER KNOW...BUT I COULD CARE LESS...I WAITED EONS FOR THIS SHOE TO DROP AND ILL COP EVERY HOT COLORWAY I CAN AND YOU ALL CAN BE DEPRESSED YOU PASS...I HOPE THEY SELL OUT AND TURN OUT TO BE A EURO TYPE RELEASE... I COPPED....2DAY....@ LIKE 1PM...IDC....PPL COP JORDANS, FOAMS, ETC WITH YELLOW SOLES AND NO ONE CARES...DO THE SAME WITH THESE... SO I DONT CARE IF THEY YELLOW UP..ILL STILL HAVE A
wink.gif
ON MY FACE.

*** AND SAVE YOUR SELF THE GIF BC....NO IM NOT MAD....
laugh.gif

Sounds like someone's mad ...
eyes.gif
tongue.gif

Let us know when you break 'em in ...

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE CANT READ...LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET AN EDUCATION...
smh.gif
tongue.gif

LOL ... yup ... definitely mad ...
laugh.gif

im going to get these but im probably going to wait on them because to much is comming out right now

I might jst have to cop since I missed oout on the Foam Pros.. I jst hate the fact of even thinkin about them turnin yellow on me..

Originally Posted by s dubl

I was never a fan of silver shoes until I got my silver Foam Pros.

Damn I want a pair of these, but 1) PYS has them for 170 which after tax and shipping will cost more than 180 retail. 2) Im waiting on a deadbeat bidder to pay
me. 3) Id rather save the money I do have for Purple Foams.

Hopefully I can find these for a cheaper price, or hopefully they'll be around for a while.

not to worry, these will be all over the place, sitting on shelves just like the blacks, golds, & eggplants.

These are nice. I've never bothered to get these when they were on sale for the longest time...

I used to have these back in the day..... Now they're scuffed and what not. Might need to get another pair in the future.

So does anyone have them yet? How do they compare to the previous release? Are they like the Euros?

I get mine tomorrow, but I just started buying Flight Posites so I have no clue what the difference is between the US and Euro version.

Thanks!

I'd like to know too if these are going to be like the euro release or us release. I will pass if they are like the us release. I will definitely cop ifthey are like the euro release. Also, anyone know when Nikestore.com is going to get these in stock?

-s

Back
Top Bottom