Nike Air Flightposite Metallic Silver Pics

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

If these are the same crap shoes they released in the U.S. last time, even $150 is a WASTE of money.
They will deteriorate before your eyes faster than Michael Jackson in the rain.
Whats funny is people are going to buy em anyway and theres going to be a thread in a few months about silver fp1s turning piss yellow.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I hate every colorway of this model shoe.

can we please give this guy the ARI GOLD GIF?....

how cant you like flightposite... YOUR BUGGIN out
indifferent.gif

So I am supposed to like everything everyone else likes??? You the one who is buggin for your OD reaction of MY opinion
grin.gif
. Fall back

Shoe's with a zipper have never been what's poppin to me.

im kinda with you on this, ive never been a huge fan of this shoe. one of those things where i think they look nice sometimes and horrible others

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR...I DONT GIVE A F' IF THEY TURN YELLOW...THEY LOOK LIKE A EURO VERSION PAIR BUTYOU NEVER KNOW...BUT I COULD CARE LESS...I WAITED EONS FOR THIS SHOE TO DROP AND ILL COP EVERY HOT COLORWAY I CAN AND YOU ALL CAN BE DEPRESSED YOU PASS...IHOPE THEY SELL OUT AND TURN OUT TO BE A EURO TYPE RELEASE... I COPPED....2DAY....@ LIKE 1PM...IDC....PPL COP JORDANS, FOAMS, ETC WITH YELLOW SOLES AND NO ONECARES...DO THE SAME WITH THESE... SO I DONT CARE IF THEY YELLOW UP..ILL STILL HAVE A
wink.gif
ON MY FACE.

*** AND SAVE YOUR SELF THE GIF BC....NO IM NOT MAD....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR...I DONT GIVE A F' IF THEY TURN YELLOW...THEY LOOK LIKE A EURO VERSION PAIR BUT YOU NEVER KNOW...BUT I COULD CARE LESS...I WAITED EONS FOR THIS SHOE TO DROP AND ILL COP EVERY HOT COLORWAY I CAN AND YOU ALL CAN BE DEPRESSED YOU PASS...I HOPE THEY SELL OUT AND TURN OUT TO BE A EURO TYPE RELEASE... I COPPED....2DAY....@ LIKE 1PM...IDC....PPL COP JORDANS, FOAMS, ETC WITH YELLOW SOLES AND NO ONE CARES...DO THE SAME WITH THESE... SO I DONT CARE IF THEY YELLOW UP..ILL STILL HAVE A
wink.gif
ON MY FACE.

laugh.gif
Didnt mean to touch feelings homie.Just wanted to help those who care what they spend there money on.You have been waiting for these for EONS andI had 2 pairs of these EONS ago.Just want to help the young bucks who's money is tight.Thats what nike talk is about.As far as being depressed that I didntget em, F*** no.Im more depressed I spent my money on these years ago because they are my favorite colorway.If they are the euro release I will cop,and if notgood luck to those that do......

Originally Posted by loskickking23

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR...I DONT GIVE A F' IF THEY TURN YELLOW...THEY LOOK LIKE A EURO VERSION PAIR BUT YOU NEVER KNOW...BUT I COULD CARE LESS...I WAITED EONS FOR THIS SHOE TO DROP AND ILL COP EVERY HOT COLORWAY I CAN AND YOU ALL CAN BE DEPRESSED YOU PASS...I HOPE THEY SELL OUT AND TURN OUT TO BE A EURO TYPE RELEASE... I COPPED....2DAY....@ LIKE 1PM...IDC....PPL COP JORDANS, FOAMS, ETC WITH YELLOW SOLES AND NO ONE CARES...DO THE SAME WITH THESE... SO I DONT CARE IF THEY YELLOW UP..ILL STILL HAVE A
wink.gif
ON MY FACE.

laugh.gif
Didnt mean to touch feelings homie.Just wanted to help those who care what they spend there money on.You have been waiting for these for EONS and I had 2 pairs of these EONS ago.Just want to help the young bucks who's money is tight.Thats what nike talk is about.As far as being depressed that I didnt get em, F*** no.Im more depressed I spent my money on these years ago because they are my favorite colorway.If they are the euro release I will cop,and if not good luck to those that do......

NO FEELINGS TOUCHED HERE NO PROBLEMS...AND SORRY U SPENT MONEY ON "UNFORTUNATE US RELEASES" EONSAGO LOL

I balled in both of my flightposites og's...and the sole csme off them both ...nike gave me the vouchers

If these are the same crap shoes they released in the U.S. last time, even $150 is a WASTE of money.
Whats funny is people are going to buy em anyway and theres going to be a thread in a few months about silver fp1s turning piss yellow.

LOL yeah get used to it -- people don't read. Anyway, more and more people are leaning toward non-Euro, so I'm gonna' sleep on these ... for now.I still gotta' re-up on some Eggplants (only have 1 pair). I would've re-up'ed sooner but I went on a posite-spree, buying some blue FoampositeOnes, red foam 1's, black flightposites, and OG silver flightposites (wound up being US release)
smh.gif

I figured now was as good a time as any to stock up -- money's gonna' be short in '09 with all the retros coming out!
glasses.gif

LOL yeah get used to it -- people don't read. Anyway, more and more people are leaning toward non-Euro, so I'm gonna' sleep on these ... for now. I still gotta' re-up on some Eggplants (only have 1 pair). I would've re-up'ed sooner but I went on a posite-spree, buying some blue Foamposite Ones, red foam 1's, black flightposites, and OG silver flightposites (wound up being US release)
smh.gif

I figured now was as good a time as any to stock up -- money's gonna' be short in '09 with all the retros coming out!
glasses.gif

Yeah,I need a second pair of eggplants too.But also JB got a big next 2 months,3 pair of 23s and the 11/12 pack.Im still going to sqeeze a 2nd pair ofeggplants in there.

hey did anyone notice that the nike check on the shoe is outlined in silver now instead of black?

wink.gif
ON MY FACE.

laugh.gif

Sounds like someone's mad ...
eyes.gif
tongue.gif

Let us know when you break 'em in ...

Originally Posted by a12ware89

can someone post pics of these turning yellow, how bad is it?

Don't expect it to happen so soon ... unless someone's ballin' in 'em already.

If you're out there, scuff 'em up a bit and let us know!

wink.gif
ON MY FACE.

laugh.gif

Sounds like someone's mad ...
eyes.gif
tongue.gif

Let us know when you break 'em in ...

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE CANT READ...LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET AN EDUCATION...
smh.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom