Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the coughdrop 2s... 
roll.gif

Looks like a sz 20!! Please tell me thats what it is, or the overall shape of Foams has dissapeared completely!!

I called house of hoops and they said these drop on May 18th which is my bday but its very hard to believe these are dropping on a wednesday or on May 19th a thursday.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Nike needs to be more creative with these foams. I'm tired of these black based foams with colored bottoms (cactus, red, cough drops, dark army, electric green, black). Give us a different color foamposite material with a colored bottom. With that said the electric green's are a pass. Nothing special at all.
The dark army was the worst because the green was so dark you couldn't tell the difference when you were walking around in them.

Pearls and Black/Reds went on sale. How many times do you guys think nike will make the same mistake? Some of you dudes are being way to optimistic about numbers

^ Just because a shoe goes on sale doesn't make it a mistake. Best believe Nike is raking in that money.

A sale doesn't make a shoe a flop.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by got shoes

someone from the DMV needs to apologize to me about my HoH statement
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, even though is was a RUMOR

581157e6b0f44b73eb0e6a91602262b8e03fa7b.gif

[Jay-Z] "Do you listen to my lyrics, or do you just skim through it?"

When it comes to info I feel like sharing, I don't post 'haymakers' that may or may not land.  It was nothing personal against you. 

I was told how many are in plans to be produced/already produced -- same as last few releases just fyi -- so that's why everyone is using the "(HOH) for right now/only now" statement as opposed to "(HOH) only."  No need to repeat what was said on previous page.  This is banana and tailpipe, unless each HOH location plans on building a new stockroom just to house thousands of these at each location...

You fall for it one time? Shame on them.   You fall for it TWO times?  Shame on YOU -- unless by choice of course.   
laugh.gif

See y'all at DTLR, Shoe City, or the Outlets latter of summer....
i feel you, i was just throwing some 
laugh.gif
 in the thread. No worries
glasses.gif

i think these will sell. everywhere i went in nyc madd dudes was wearing the electric greens. whats not to love about green haha

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Originally Posted by ninjahood

NYC is would still buy foamposites even if they were 250...we just eat em up over here point blank.

laugh.gif
what a damn lie.
oh so if foamposites go back to 2007 numbers and they re-release da royals cats ain't gonna pay 250 MSRP?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

alot of ya just feeling that #poor recession

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by ninjahood

NYC is would still buy foamposites even if they were 250...we just eat em up over here point blank.

Dudes are paying $350 for Royals and Pewters on Fordham, $250 is nothing at retail...
basically.

there's a REASON for years only da east coast got foamposites, cuz we're da only ones paying retail and better consistently.

Originally Posted by AEA18

I called house of hoops and they said these drop on May 18th which is my bday but its very hard to believe these are dropping on a wednesday or on May 19th a thursday.

yea my bday is the 18th too. dont be surprised. the HOH Pearls had dropped on the 17th i think in 09'. and that was a tues/wed

Originally Posted by SlimK4

is there an HOH in ATL??? Shoe spots here are crap..... :/

Nah, the closest thing is the Winston Salem, NC HOH. I'm makin the drive there from SC. I hope there isn't a line
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom