Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^black tee with electric green penny logo and eg green stitching? If so, i got suckered into buying one

Originally Posted by AEA18

I called house of hoops and they said these drop on May 18th which is my bday but its very hard to believe these are dropping on a wednesday or on May 19th a thursday.
Which ones are dropping? The Metallic Reds or Black/Electric Green?? Hope your talking about the Reds

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

I called house of hoops and they said these drop on May 18th which is my bday but its very hard to believe these are dropping on a wednesday or on May 19th a thursday.
Which ones are dropping? The Metallic Reds or Black/Electric Green?? Hope your talking about the Reds

I guess you didn't read the the thread title before you entered
indifferent.gif
 fixed for you senor
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

30t6p3b.gif

Why are people bringing up the Red Foams? No one said anything about those dropping. Anyway will wait till fall and grab these on discount if not than an easy pass.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Why are people bringing up the Red Foams? No one said anything about those dropping. Anyway will wait till fall and grab these on discount if not than an easy pass.

people (who dont even know about NT) ask me in person when the "red foams with clear bottoms" are dropping. idk where everyone got the idea red foams were dropping, I guess it all started last year when a couple NTers said they heard from a Nike rep
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

NO RED FOAMS PEOPLE. KEEP IT MOVING

for the rest of 2011, that are confirmed, are:
black/green foam one
blue/black foam pro
pine green/black foam pro

Originally Posted by Redrum

hoping these sit, under retail or bust.

every foam that has dropped has followed this pattern (except maybe the royals) so i don't see any difference. will sell better than the half cent version but i expect these to go on sale also.

why does vmvinc.com has a picture of the metallic red foams next to the electric blue pros as coming soon

The 19th is quickly approaching with no concrete info other than the guy at HoH 34th tellin me "we definitely getting these mid may," but when he showed me his launch papers, they didn't have these on there

I think they made a mistake like this before. I think it was with a Jordan when they had an OG colorway on their site that wasn't releasing. If indeed this is a mistake... hum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom