Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOH only release?
30t6p3b.gif

I'mma need help
frown.gif

cant wait to see whats good, i remember reading it was confirmed, but cant find the article on sneakernews..

If the box label does NOT read "air foamposite one HOH", Id say its 99% certain theyll be a GR later on (like "coughdrops" stupid fn nickname ;{ )....but if we get "HOH" on the box label theyll probably re-release few months or a year later alla pearl foams

Why couldn't it release on a Saturday? I hope they don't sell too quick so I can scoop em up on a lunch break

I wish the Carbon on the Foams was made like the OG's an older models, I hate looking and seeing the paint brush streaks of glue on them. Overall the colorway is really dope, i'd like to see them in person!

I'll have to see these in person. If they really release on Thursday I hope they at least sit on the shelves until the evening. Hopefully the "re release" of the cough drops helps keep hype over this supposed HoH only release down.

uh oh....hope these aren't going to have ridiculous resale prices...might be the first foams I've bought in years.

From what i've heard certain HOH's are getting like 600-800 pairs, these will not be hard to come by. Also, if you don't cop tomorrow just wait, I'm willing to bet these will have a national release like the cough drops did

lol but yea i can believe those numbers. hoh had about 700 pairs of pewters on release day and they got a few restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom