Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Asia

so are these releasing on the 19th? I asked my HOH connect and they haven't gotten them in yet.. what's going on??? 
eek.gif

Grain of salt here.....sent my cousin a pic of this shoe...he took it to his house of hoops in nc...and they said it comes out Thursday

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

@purple u know gerald?
nah bro not sure who you talking about... does he work there?

you think they will be a 1 per customer limit? 

Na he dont work there he is a sneaker head... yep one per but if u wanna get back in line u can. I will leave these to everyone else unless they have hoh on the box...

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

confirmed....these will release this Thursday May 19th...

just @ HOH's right now
nerd.gif
i believe so. received confirmation from HOH Harlem...maybe NTowns and NDC also (like "coughdrops") but I cant confirm that

as I stated earlier, these will be PLENTIFUL
wink.gif

just @ HOH's right now
nerd.gif
i believe so. received confirmation from HOH Harlem...maybe NTowns and NDC also (like "coughdrops") but I cant confirm that

wink.gif
good lookin. i don't feel like driving to my HOH.

just @ HOH's right now
nerd.gif

wink.gif
NDC WILL NOT be getting these. I believe they are truly HOH only...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

wink.gif
NDC WILL NOT be getting these. I believe they are truly HOH only...
Correct, only HOH....FOR NOW, but as we saw with the cough drops which were HOH only, these will probably be re-released on a bigger market

just @ HOH's right now
nerd.gif

wink.gif
HOPE YOURE RIGHT... I WONT HAVE MONEY FOR THEM TILL JUST BEFORE OR AFTER MEM DAY -_-

Originally Posted by swetooth9

you guys think we will be able to use the $25 off $100 birthday coupon on these?

They'll ring up with the HOH pre-cursor, which makes them exempt from pretty much everything except platinum rewards...

I hope they do re-release if they really are HOH, not worth it to stand in line for a pair of shoes...

Just got off the phone with HOH PG Plaza and dude told me to call back becasue they're not sure if they're getting them on Thursday...but the people who work there are a little sketchy sometimes.

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

Just got off the phone with HOH PG Plaza and dude told me to call back becasue they're not sure if they're getting them on Thursday...but the people who work there are a little sketchy sometimes.
Same thing they told me when I called, you right they are very sketchy there
tired.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn this thurs, don't really like that retail price.. gotta think about what I wanna do

Cmon now, you know you will have them 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom