Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
217 with tax hoh harlem is getting the most pair 600 doors open at 7am... please dont forget its malcolm x bday again and nike is releasing on that day smh harlem will be shut down till 1pm

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

217 with tax hoh harlem is getting the most pair 600 doors open at 7am... please dont forget its malcolm x bday again and nike is releasing on that day smh harlem will be shut down till 1pm
nobleone, if they open at 7am, when are they gonna shut down until 1pm? how many hours do we have to cop before they shut down 125st?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

nobleone, if they open at 7am, when are they gonna shut down until 1pm? how many hours do we have to cop before they shut down 125st?

they're going to open at 7 and close at 1 most likely

"Those numbers are just comedy 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
" -Jada2001retro
O RLY? 
indifferent.gif

217 with tax hoh harlem is getting the most pairs, 600 about 450,doors open at 7am... please dont forget its malcolm x bday again and nike is releasing on that day smh harlem will be shut down till 1pm
fixed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

217 with tax hoh harlem is getting the most pairs, 600 about 450,doors open at 7am... please dont forget its malcolm x bday again and nike is releasing on that day smh harlem will be shut down till 1pm
fixed
wink.gif
450 pairs doesn't sound so limited as the YOTR there were only 30 pairs at my HoH, do you know how many YOTR VII they had at your HoH?

It's not 450 I saw the numbers for myself on their manifest today. 600 is the number they usually close doors at 11am so 4hrs. They have not received their stock yet so no word on hoh on the box.

62 yotr at hoh Harlem on rd. People were sick they gave out tickets day before. Then next day there was a mob of people out there without. Smh o well I copped. Thinking bout these as well

Im not gonna be in my area when these drop. Hopefully they still have pairs at my local HOH on Saturday when I get back to town.

Any idea if 34th will get these, if not guess I will have to go to work late on Thursday!

noble- someone from HOH told me "4 somethin" and hes been right 99% of all other releases he told me about.take it for what its worth. even if they get 600, you know HOH has the handful of guys who buy FSR and then some without even haing to wait in line. Im 75% sure Im passing,but who knows,Ill prob. wake up thursday wanting another colorway of foams
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superhitman

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

Just got off the phone with HOH PG Plaza and dude told me to call back becasue they're not sure if they're getting them on Thursday...but the people who work there are a little sketchy sometimes.
Same thing they told me when I called, you right they are very sketchy there
tired.gif

I've never had an issue with this hoh... I don't know why people think this way... Nothing but great things for me!

Upandcoming... U r right I hate to say it but I'm one
Of those guys but 600-450 it doesnt matter since I'm passing on these as well. Got to get a "few" true blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom