Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out of town Thursday. Flight gets in Friday morning. Hope I can still grab these at HOH in Cherry Hill.

I'm out of town Thursday. Flight gets in Friday morning. Hope I can still grab these at HOH in Cherry Hill.

these will be my first pair of foams..just recently started liking them, but by the time I was into them, the pewters, electric green pros, royals, and cough drops were all sold out in my town (Raleigh, NC) :/

i will be passing on these and unDSing cactus' this weekend.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i will be passing on these and unDSing cactus' this weekend.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i don't believe you Charm. I know you will at least get them down the line

Originally Posted by swetooth9

these will be my first pair of foams..just recently started liking them, but by the time I was into them, the pewters, electric green pros, royals, and cough drops were all sold out in my town (Raleigh, NC) :/

I'm in NC too. Where are you copping? ...looks like these are HOH exclusives.

I want but might pass. Cuz I know if I go im gonna end up with 2 pairs. I could just use the cash to look for some pros

WOWWWWWWWWWWW

We have a HoH in NC. I feel like Charles Barkley when they punked him w the teleprompter.

I'm in Greensboro been outta the game like 5 years trying to get my feet back and I read this. Thanks a bill

I might go get them thursday but its gonna be a to get to hoh harlem go back home and back down to work for 3

^That's what's up fellas. Didn't know we had a HOH in NC. I'm in Charlotte which isn't far so I might just make the trip.

Originally Posted by thrudwire

Originally Posted by swetooth9

I'm in NC too. Where are you copping? ...looks like these are HOH exclusives.

I live in Raleigh, so the crabtree Footlocker HOH. It should be an easy cop according to the numbers people are saying these were produced in!
smile.gif

Didn't know we had that many NC NT heads on here.

HOH in Raleigh and Winston. They really taking their sweet time with the one in Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom