Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by woody2626

Didn't know we had that many NC NT heads on here.

HOH in Raleigh and Winston. They really taking their sweet time with the one in Charlotte

Yeah, I'm not salty since Winston isn't far but IMO the NC expansions seem a little bass akwards to me...QC should've been 1st or 2nd.

Aww man from the looks of this thread the Winston HOH might be packed lol...I'm making the 2 hour drive from SC. I will be there early
pimp.gif

And I'll be in NC (off 85) all this weekend.

Gonna be WILD to see dudes in Carolina now rocking foams like they Fusion Js.

#gottaseeitformyself

^ $600 for all black foams?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I sold DS sample black foams few months back for almost 400....good luck on that $600
laugh.gif

good luck to all the fellow NC heads in here, hopefully the #s being tossed around in here are correct, i won't be able to make it to HoH Raleigh until my lunch break

anyone know how the quality is of the little carbon fiber plate on the shoe is nowadays? I think I remember seeing somewhere that JB was getting sloppier with the placement and cut of the carbon fiber piece on foamposites recently, but I don't remember where I saw that.

however, i remember seeing the Nike air griffey 2 in stores and the carbon fiber part was very cheap looking smh...hopefully that's not the case with the new foams coming out this year

NC came in and owned the last 3 pages. Good luck NC lol.......I think i will take my chances and cop Friday morning, since people don't beast that much on Foams out here

Still no pics? DMV heads i just got off the phone with dude and they said that the shipment will arrive tomorrow at 10am. He also said that they got a good amount.

Mannnn

Not sure to cop or wait it out. I needed these back in 07 or whenever those samples popped up and I regretted passing on the solid cactus soles when they were like $90 on PYS SMH

^^ thats how i feel right about now. I can go get the coughdrops right now for less than they retailed for and not have 2 worry about waiting in a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom