Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ J you are RIGHT...lacelcoked had them in stock TWICE, months apart...I copped and they had the orange box, and you guys copped and had the sportswear box.....and yes,dude is WELL CONNECTED to Nike

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^^^
pimp.gif
yea i regret selling my HOH Royals (sorry Frank) but I couldnt pass up $700 plus they were small

160- actually the site that had them for sale sold the Armys in an Orange nike box with the correct foamposite loabl and he stated thats how Nike shipped them to him. I cant believe I forgot the website
30t6p3b.gif
he probably got the shoes from outlets if there in a orange box 
if the site your thinking of is jumpmansneakers.com i would have passed no matter what the shoe or the price 

this site buys from outlets and then tells customers nike sent him the shoes 
laugh.gif

he did that with DMP 11's 

The website is lacelocked.com I know because I posted the update outlet/website update thread I posted without getting a pair myself and they were gone with the quickness. It's Rome's website I am sure you know who that is.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ Yep NO HOH
EDIT : Those were  pearls 1st release

If the tag says HOH they can only sell at house of hoops

24don6e.jpg
^^^That's my car and my pic on ebay
laugh.gif

im glad i got people from around the way that work at PG plaza in FL....my man left the phone off the hook and everything LOL

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

^^^
pimp.gif
yea i regret selling my HOH Royals (sorry Frank) but I couldnt pass up $700 plus they were small

160- actually the site that had them for sale sold the Armys in an Orange nike box with the correct foamposite loabl and he stated thats how Nike shipped them to him. I cant believe I forgot the website
30t6p3b.gif
he probably got the shoes from outlets if there in a orange box 
if the site your thinking of is jumpmansneakers.com i would have passed no matter what the shoe or the price 

this site buys from outlets and then tells customers nike sent him the shoes 
laugh.gif

he did that with DMP 11's 

The website is lacelocked.com I know because I posted the update outlet/website update thread I posted without getting a pair myself and they were gone with the quickness. It's Rome's website I am sure you know who that is.
lacelocked is a legit site i would order from them and they do have great prices 
pimp.gif

if its from lacelocked  i am sure they did come direct from nike 

Originally Posted by busta9987

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ Yep NO HOH
EDIT : Those were  pearls 1st release

If the tag says HOH they can only sell at house of hoops

24don6e.jpg
^^^That's my car and my pic on ebay
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I Guess HOH Is Just Getting Them Early An With That Being Said Ill Take My Chances With Hopes Of A GR... I Love These But I Dont Need Another Black/Green Shoe Rite Now... If I Can Copp With The Disco Then Im In...

^^^
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
it's all good... don't be sorry for me... i got mine at a steal! 
pimp.gif

hey these sold out already here at hoh..i called a hour ago and they only had size 7 & 14

Just left HoH Raleigh, and the full shipment isn't in yet, they don't have any sizes over 9.5, they are giving tickets out to guarantee your pair (kinda), when the shipment comes in they will call the number you give them, and you have 1 hour to get to the store to pick up your guaranteed pair, if you take more than a hour you have to take your chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom