Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^thanks for replying no worries.... I don't get a break till 10 so I'll be up there by 11 and hope my size is still there by then

Don't check these Foam threads that often anymore, but will these be re-released later on?

Any word on that... Nike can actually throw us a curve ball and say "Naw, that's it".

Thanks in advance.

House of hoops nyc talkin bout they ain't get the shipment yet so they not selling them till lata.

If you're bigger than a sz 11 don't go to hoh winston until after 2. Rest of shipment will be in then

partial shipments DO happen...i remember Kobe IV Finals release,we had to wait HOURS just for the other pairs to arrive
goodl luck everyone. whoever wants these should be able to get these...with ease

Yeah I'm not worried. Since I was there, manager took my name down for my 2 12's and I can come get them whenever I want tonight.

Partial shhipment at willowbrook sold out they expect another around 10, i was 20 and 21 got last 2 11.5's there were 7.5s n 8s left 2 each

^ ^ C- Harlem?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
and they dont start selling til 4pm
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Everyone out in NYC is going to be waiting for a while so I hope you guys used the bathroom and ate before. The word is that they aren't selling them until 4.
'

6 more hours to go. and on top of that, 125th will be SHUT DOWN for a few hours with people walking around celebrating Malcom X's birthday...should be interesting release for the people out in Harlem

Dookie i told you man. no way in hell I was going out there for these. but dont worry,your pair is on lock 
wink.gif
pimp.gif

copped a pair in size 8.5 at HOH in Raleigh, NC at 8:30am. they didn't have size 9, but I tried on the 8.5 and it was perfect. Gate was closed but workers were inside. Three store workers were taking turns going up to the gate and opening it to let people in. I was the only one there when I got there, but when I paid and left they had already let someone else in. The guy said that 3 people had showed up before me.

Easy cop, and my first foams! 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom