Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noble,its cool. doesnt affect me one bit. you warned people also
laugh.gif
If some people had common sense they would go to work/school first, get out early like 2-3pm and then shoot down to HOH but nooooo everyone wants to be the fool to be there 5,6,7am,wait 10+ hours (in this $%^& weather) just for a shoe that costs $200+tax. And if they want multiples,they have to get back online and wait another hour or 2 depending how hectic it gets.... only in NY
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

no HOH on label = re-release later...as I and a few other NTers said WEEKS ago....one for me now,a few more later
laugh.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

^ Yep NO HOH
EDIT : Those were  pearls 1st release

If the tag says HOH they can only sell at house of hoops

24don6e.jpg

which foamposite CWs had the HOH label on the box and weren't re-released again? and I can confirm that the box doesn't say HOH

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
If some people had common sense they would go to work/school first, get out early like 2-3pm and then shoot down to HOH but nooooo everyone wants to be the fool to be there 5,6,7am,wait 10+ hours (in this $%^& weather) just for a shoe that costs $200+tax. And if they want multiples,they have to get back online and wait another hour or 2 depending how hectic it gets.... only in NY
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

no HOH on label = re-release later...as I and a few other NTers said WEEKS ago....one for me now,a few more later
laugh.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
you know people don't read or listen fam. people want to to be the first so they can secure their pair. Campin has become pathetic

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
you know people don't read or listen fam. people want to to be the first so they can secure their pair. Campin has become pathetic
even thought we all did it myself included and i am sure i'll do it again camping for shoes has always been pathetic 

Thats good to hear that these will be re-released like the coughdrops and pearl pros

^ D- Armys did NOT have HOH on the label. ONLY Pearls Had HOH on the label in 2009...Army Foams released at other stores/websites.

Armys on top, Pearls on bottom:
352grgm.jpg

guess these foams will be considered Lime Foam Ones?
laugh.gif

^ mom/pop stores throughout the eastcoast,including Delaware and Pennsylvania had them (confirmed by Rapido27 when they released) and i knowatleast one online site had them for like $250 (I think the owner is on NT)

^
30t6p3b.gif
idk what you were thinking
laugh.gif
I sold my twin Armys and twin Hoh Pealrs
30t6p3b.gif
just glad i have 1 left each
pimp.gif

160- stores throughout the eastcoast, including Delaware and PA had Army foams (confirmed by Rapido27 long ago), and I forgot which online site had them,for $250 (owner is a NTer i believe)

^
30t6p3b.gif
idk what you were thinking
laugh.gif
I sold my twin Armys and twin Hoh Pealrs
30t6p3b.gif
just glad i have 1 left each
pimp.gif

160- stores throughout the eastcoast, including Delaware and PA had Army foams (confirmed by Rapido27 long ago), and I forgot which online site had them,for $250 (owner is a NTer i believe)
i thought you meant stores/websites like niketown's or footlockers 
i sure the niketalker is a reseller that got them from hoh 

but $250.00 is not a bad price 

^^^
pimp.gif
yea i regret selling my HOH Royals (sorry Frank) but I couldnt pass up $700 plus they were small

160- actually the site that had them for sale sold the Armys in an Orange nike box with the correct foamposite loabl and he stated thats how Nike shipped them to him. I cant believe I forgot the website
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Don't know people going crazy for these Nike is destroying Foams smh. These WILL Re-release later on at your local Footlockers & Footactions, just like Cough Drops & Pearls.....

Patience is a virtue, and not waiting ten hours in bad weather.

^^^
pimp.gif
yea i regret selling my HOH Royals (sorry Frank) but I couldnt pass up $700 plus they were small

160- actually the site that had them for sale sold the Armys in an Orange nike box with the correct foamposite loabl and he stated thats how Nike shipped them to him. I cant believe I forgot the website
30t6p3b.gif
he probably got the shoes from outlets if there in a orange box 
if the site your thinking of is jumpmansneakers.com i would have passed no matter what the shoe or the price 

this site buys from outlets and then tells customers nike sent him the shoes 
laugh.gif

he did that with DMP 11's 

Originally Posted by Rightguard

how is hoh md?
About 80 bammas outside.

laugh.gif

Oh, and just schooling here, "bamma" ain't always a negative thing.

You can go to your homie, and be like, "look at this bamma here"... Which is a sideways compliment for what you wearing most likely.

#justsayin

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Rightguard

how is hoh md?
About 80 bammas outside.

laugh.gif

Oh, and just schooling here, "bamma" ain't always a negative thing.

You can go to your homie, and be like, "look at this bamma here"... Which is a sideways compliment for what you wearing most likely.

#justsayin
you know the numbers of pairs they probably got?

Mayhem and 160- neither of those sites....and trust me 160, dude that had them on his website is WELL-CONNECTED to nike

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

^^^
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
he probably got the shoes from outlets if there in a orange box 
if the site your thinking of is jumpmansneakers.com i would have passed no matter what the shoe or the price 

this site buys from outlets and then tells customers nike sent him the shoes 
laugh.gif

he did that with DMP 11's 

actually joe, you probably got done a little dirty from that site. when they restocked, me and paul both got the brown nike boxes with both of our armies.
and that site was: http://www.lacelocked.com/   not poofy's site unless Im wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom