Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope they go on sale or swoosh come thru
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 45DE

Originally Posted by just another pair

HOH PG said if you wrote your name on the list you have until the end of business Friday night 05/20/2011 to go in and get your pairs. 5 pairs per person limit haha
umm thats not true, or they just told you that to tell you anything.

The manager did tell everyone that. Whether or not it's valid is another thing...

grin.gif

dudes were going in for these for some reason in harlem... Y camp for a sneaker that is going to retro soon. Also the store had 600 pair... 34st 600 pair. If 34th street was not there hoh in harlem would of had a stock room full and people still would of camped out. Not knocking people just hard for me to comprehend. I also feel people who stocked to flip are going to be salty like the kats that stocked up on the lebron entourages. Save your money for the yezzys if yall flipping.

i might stop by the hoh harlem or hoh 34rd st today to see if they still have szs. or they already sold out?

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by 45DE

Originally Posted by just another pair

HOH PG said if you wrote your name on the list you have until the end of business Friday night 05/20/2011 to go in and get your pairs. 5 pairs per person limit haha
umm thats not true, or they just told you that to tell you anything.

The manager did tell everyone that. Whether or not it's valid is another thing...

grin.gif
Shipment was late... he did the right thing.. 
wink.gif

i talked myself out of these until I saw the pics from folks who actually bought em...foamposites are breaking me

Doing an HOH run later for some NT'ers. My local HOH still has a good amount of these left...

i feel some type of way of being forced into copping a sz12.5 instead of my normal 13. SMH HOHMD

NTers be careful with the comments regarding buying/selling...you KNOW the MODs are hawking this thread since its a pretty hot topic as of right now
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

might hit up 125th or 34th later this afternoon if Im in the city

who said that these shoes were gonna be general released havent read anything about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom