Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Thanks to Corrupt I ordered a nice size 10. With all this new found snow we got here I can't wait to get these.

Great investment

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I couldn't believe that the DTLR in a mall around my way sold out of
the blue joints. I didn't know Chicago heads were digging this shoe.
I thought they were going to sit since the retail price is so high.
Can't say I'm shocked. I've noticed alot of cats here in the Chi rockin the ACG joints now as oppose to Timbs. I was in the Plaza yesterday and saw em and wanted em, but that $225 price is crazy though
tired.gif

I'm one of those that ditched the Timbs...never really loved them anyway. I saw the royals, loved them, but at 225, I can't go. I'll stick withthe regular joints.

That is because the value of foamposites go up ever year..the black ones are nice but I refuse to pay over 200 for anything that want add any heat to mycollection.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I couldn't believe that the DTLR in a mall around my way sold out of
the blue joints. I didn't know Chicago heads were digging this shoe.
I thought they were going to sit since the retail price is so high.
Can't say I'm shocked. I've noticed alot of cats here in the Chi rockin the ACG joints now as oppose to Timbs. I was in the Plaza yesterday and saw em and wanted em, but that $225 price is crazy though
tired.gif

I'm one of those that ditched the Timbs...never really loved them anyway. I saw the royals, loved them, but at 225, I can't go. I'll stick with the regular joints.
My sentiments exactly until I saw a very generous price drop on these. I've yet to see anyone rocking the Foamdomes here in the Chi yet
nerd.gif

Well don't I feel dumb... My little bro just bought a pair from Eastbay Vault http://www.eastbayvault.com Iforgot Eastbay had what THEY consider "collectable/urban shoes" separated out from the normal Eastbay site. He bought a 20% off gift card, then wentto the Vault site and bought a pair. Wish I had this info earlier as my size is gone. There are still a few sizes left for those that want to take advantage ofthe savings... good luck. Lil' Bro got the best of me this time...

i just need to let people know that the all black ones are hard foam like the penny's but the blue ones are soft and you can push the foam in with yourfinger like the blue is just for show and is not made of foam. just letting you all kno.

Originally Posted by mikeposite

i just need to let people know that the all black ones are hard foam like the penny's but the blue ones are soft and you can push the foam in with your finger like the blue is just for show and is not made of foam. just letting you all kno.

Absolutely untrue. I really hope that you haven't been fooled into buying fakes, which are being made by at least two differentcounterfeiting operations... one's style is pretty obvious and wack, the other's looks like a much closer match, but neither are using real Foampositeuppers, and they have that weak, squishy, fake feeling you describe.

Curious--where did you get yours from? Did you buy from an actual store, or from eBay/street? Post some pictures and I can help you figure out whatyou've got.

One quick answer for you... check your boot against the image below. If your outsole looks like the one on the left, it's definitely counterfeit. Thereare many other "tells" whether it's real or not, some of which I detailed here.
50d362d1195a712e7d11d72d68febe30d7e9b127.pjpg

Some other guaranteed signs of fakery I've now seen are:
- a two-tone orange/brown box (should be the all-brown Nike Sportswear box with lots of different watermarked logos)
- fuzzy nubuck-style leathers (should be tight, smooth top-grain stuff)
- label on the inside of the tongue (should be on the medial side, down below the ankle)
- Anything other than "Made in Taiwan" (anywhere else is fake)
- Product code should begin with 333791 (anything else is fake)

jfezz... check this out, on ndc, they are showing what you call "counterfeit" as the actual tread (early sample pics I'm sure), but looks likethe somebody might be thieving some actual sample treads. But when I checked my boots, the tread you have labeled as "genuine" is the actual tread onthe boot. Certainly does not help in the matters of fakes when Nike is showing the wrong tread.

k1dnbc.png

Originally Posted by Corrupt52

jfezz... check this out, on ndc, they are showing what you call "counterfeit" as the actual tread (early sample pics I'm sure), but looks like the somebody might be thieving some actual sample treads. But when I checked my boots, the tread you have labeled as "genuine" is the actual tread on the boot. Certainly does not help in the matters of fakes when Nike is showing the wrong tread.
Good catch! And funny... I didn't think to look there.

Yep, you're right on... that image from NDC is of an early sample... things have to be photographed early in the process and sometimes changes like thathappen after the photos have been shot. And yeah, the most likely scenario is that the counterfeiters got their hands on similar early samples, and that'swhat they copied. The final "genuine" design has stronger, beefed-up lugs in the heel and should last longer (counterfeit issues aside... I highlydoubt they're using sticky performance rubber.)

Im feeling the black ones, does anyone know where the Blue foamdmes are online, or in store somewhere. Im in cola, s.c so you know we always late gettingthings.

Has anyone spotted the Blue ones at a Nike retail location? I tried a product find but dude was a complete idiot.

does anyone know where the Blue foamdmes are online, or in store somewhere. Im in cola, s.c so you know we always late getting things.
I don't know where online they have them cause I haven't saw them but I know they are in stores cause they have them in Philly.

Originally Posted by ksneaks010

That is because the value of foamposites go up ever year..the black ones are nice but I refuse to pay over 200 for anything that want add any heat to my collection.

lol, same thing alot of people said about SB's back in the day, and also all the foam pros and foam ones, now people are paying stupid ridiculous prices toget what they could have gotten at retail, bottom line is your crazy, and these will be hood classics in a few years, as always in the DMV, anything made withfoamposite material is an instant hit.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Your entitled to your opnion Grailman but you are wrrrrrrooong. My joints should be delivered by Fed Ex tom
pimp.gif
Please post pics on your feet. Definitely need to see them in action.

Back
Top Bottom