Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by 430AM

Stuff like this makes me sick... There's a dude out in DC that got killed for either GR Foams or LWP Rookies. I don't even want to think about what people will do to get these.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

I really wish everyone trying to cop the best of luck and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be safe out there.  

Talking about dude that was just chillin at bus stop? If so it was the white rookies

I really want to see some solid, non-janky pics of these. I know I'm getting them, I just want to get the warm-fuzzies.

honestly like mentioned in this thread a couple times, HOH orlando is gonna be mayhem. i refuse to be a part of this release being that some dip %%$$ will ruin it for everyone else. i wasn't part of it but i was told by a couple of my dudes that cops had to be called out for the red foams, so imagine for galaxys 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I really want to see some solid, non-janky pics of these. I know I'm getting them, I just want to get the warm-fuzzies.
nike-foamposite-galaxy.jpeg

nike-foamposite-one-quotgalaxyquot-01-620x413.jpg

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

honestly like mentioned in this thread a couple times, HOH orlando is gonna be mayhem. i refuse to be a part of this release being that some dip %%$$ will ruin it for everyone else. i wasn't part of it but i was told by a couple of my dudes that cops had to be called out for the red foams, so imagine for galaxys 
ohwell.gif

Cops supervise the releases. There wasnt any trouble I was out there. Now with all of the out of town people coming....who knows.

^^^Work or no work I don't think these would be an easy cop for anybody. You either get lucky on line at the stroke of midnight or you know somebody that let you cop early or is holding your pair. Other than that, some dudes can camp for a good 3-4 days to get one of those first 10 spots in line but alot of stores seem to be putting the clamp on that now.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^^^Work or no work I don't think these would be an easy cop for anybody. You either get lucky on line at the stroke of midnight or you know somebody that let you cop early or is holding your pair. Other than that, some dudes can camp for a good 3-4 days to get one of those first 10 spots in line but alot of stores seem to be putting the clamp on that now.
So your saying pay rape prices? I don't know what to do!

Will these really make or break your collection, though?  I see these like the anniversary xi's... hyped because they're a new colorway of the xi's... but nobody really cares about them now.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Will these really make or break your collection, though?  I see these like the anniversary xi's... hyped because they're a new colorway of the xi's... but nobody really cares about them now.
cant really compare these to Anniv. 11s...that colorway was just a twist on and old colorway (Columbias)....these foams are something of its own, a mix between 2 colorways sort of, + the upper design and gitd soles
NEED these foams 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Im pretty sure the Orlando area will get more pairs than other places....thats why you see only 18 pairs at those other locations.  Orlando will be getting the bulk due to the All Star game and this being part of the All Star pack.

Atlanta NTers where we at????

need to swarm on these like we did the concords at athletes foot
pimp.gif

everybody got their pairs and there was no drama.

whats good A town????

Originally Posted by bballah3

Im pretty sure the Orlando area will get more pairs than other places....thats why you see only 18 pairs at those other locations.  Orlando will be getting the bulk due to the All Star game and this being part of the All Star pack.
after speaking to the manager at the store, no they will not !! they will have a larger amount than everywhere else, TRUE, but trust me the amount is so little that 90% of the line will go home with other shoes and not foams. 
NTNY isnt getting these.

HOH 34th street will have em, but like i said same senario as orlando. expect mayhem.

sorry for the west coast, yall ganna have enough pairs to supply very little amounts of people. 
ohwell.gif

as for the rest, i dont know any details.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

those of you who want a pair i would strongly suggest getting ready for the onslaught...LMAO

Is there any chance Nike is putting out suspect info to build anticipation for this shoe, have they ever done anything like that before with a release like this?

Originally Posted by jer23

anyone ever heard of tran and co? they had pre-orders for $600: http://tranandco.bigcarte...rder-shipping-march-2012
Not sure, but i believe Tran is a West coast dude and Co. is his extended family, friends, and or posse that tend to place chairs, camp out, and dominate the big exclusive releases in Cali.  Not sure how they pull it, but it seems a little fishy from what I have read
30t6p3b.gif

2nd shipment? Shipping April 2012? Should we expect a wider release after this initial "limited" release? Something like black/red and pearl foams?

Nike is going to get people killed over these.

I'll be trying my luck out online, no way I make an effort for them and line up just to not get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom