Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

what's the most you guys spend on these before re-seller prices? I'm thinking if I can't get them under 300 I will have to pass

Looks like you'll be passing whether you like it or not... Unless you do the whole 3 day camp situation. 
laugh.gif
3 day camp
i could see these fools starting to camp on monday 

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

what's the most you guys spend on these before re-seller prices? I'm thinking if I can't get them under 300 I will have to pass

Looks like you'll be passing whether you like it or not... Unless you do the whole 3 day camp situation. 
laugh.gif
3 day camp
If youre talking about Cali... Then yeah I'll actually be surprised if they DON'T start camping on Monday.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

laugh.gif
3 day camp
If youre talking about Cali... Then yeah I'll actually be surprised if they DON'T start camping on Monday.
roll.gif

i'm talking about ny 

$$%! is gonna be real reckless here in NY.. I don't mind tapping into my inner hypebeast for these but I'm praying dudes at least hold off until Wednesday to camp.

Well HOH Employees will be eating....those who can do what they do. Good luck with the leftovers campers (if there are any.lol)

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Well HOH Employees will be eating....those who can do what they do. Good luck with the leftovers campers (if there are any.lol)

That's one thing I can appreciate about the HoH here, they make their employees line up for releases. Kinda sucks for them tho.

So I'm confused are these releasing Friday or Saturday morning? 24th is Friday, 25th is sat. The rest of the All star pack says 24th?

Originally Posted by j o 19

SMH @ NIKE ON THIS RELEASE.. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly...Nike been doing a lot of this lately(genius strategy). I use to think that they would want to keep a hand on all profit because only the resellers benefit from releases like these(extremely hyped releases)...until i really thought about it. The free marketing(by people hyping the shoe) can't be bought anywhere..Nike knows this so they mix the GR in with the very limited to balance--Limited releases= bait Then you have the upcoming "Golden State" foams that are going to be snatched up by people who are tryin to compensate for not getting the"rare" pair.

12-18 pairs at each HOH that gets them... Don't shoot me in the face cause I'm just the messenger. But this is coming from an extremely reliable source... Like Manager at a top 5 HOH in the nation reliable.

BROS THIS COULD GET SUPER UGLY.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yup. CONFIRMED like I posted before. Get ready....

Concords, Cements, Royal X (whatever), Dave White I's, Metallic Foams, Galaxy Foams-- TAX RETURNS
This is how you not only spike 1Q profits, but also keep a culture of purchasing (and nothing sitting on the shelves) going.  Keep in mind low XI's, a boatload of iv's and X's (that might not have sold otherwise) are still on their way-- they know what they're doing.  Mix limited with GR followed by another limited and everything sells.

these gonna be on ndc?? they didnt show up on their release date listing. if so are they going up at 12am on the 25th?

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Concords, Cements, Royal X (whatever), Dave White I's, Metallic Foams, Galaxy Foams-- TAX RETURNS
This is how you not only spike 1Q profits, but also keep a culture of purchasing (and nothing sitting on the shelves) going.  Keep in mind low XI's, a boatload of iv's and X's (that might not have sold otherwise) are still on their way-- they know what they're doing.  Mix limited with GR followed by another limited and everything sells.

^this

Foams 220
NKE Stock 106

Dont get caught hustlin backwards.

the HK retailers will set the resale market--trust.  If rmkstore, and all the others (not tryin' to give away y'all spots)... who usually have shoes for 75-100$ over retail open up in the 8-1,200 range, ebay prices will follow suit on and after release day.  the key to breaking the reseller market is offering products for cheaper than the avg ebay cost-- and that has to come from a market that has at least a FSR--won't come from individuals... with that said, one reputable HK seller on ebay is now offering the lowest pre-order at 900 shipped.

the hype on these shoes is crazy. I live in Orlado so I'm going to try and cop but +%*$ is gonna be real at the HOH here.

Originally Posted by Freeze

these gonna be on ndc?? they didnt show up on their release date listing. if so are they going up at 12am on the 25th?

NDC, 12 AM Friday morning ( the 24th) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stuff like this makes me sick... There's a dude out in DC that got killed for either GR Foams or LWP Rookies. I don't even want to think about what people will do to get these.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

I really wish everyone trying to cop the best of luck and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be safe out there.  

Back
Top Bottom