Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

...I'll call em the "nickles"

30l2fww.gif

the are the "mp's in my book... is that not really the actual pic on the first page, i could of sworn it was... i hope these are available a little early and easy to get like the pearls.. that black icey sole looks crazy, they definetly gotta do that one day.. probably when they start foamposite id we will get a chance

Eh....I'm not really feeling the pewter colorway. I never imagined they would have this many different colored foams though.

Damn these are amazing.

Nike should realize by now that it doesn't take a whole year to build hype for one damn shoe.

Push the RD up!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Damn these are amazing.

Nike should realize by now that it doesn't take a whole year to build hype for one damn shoe.

Push the RD up!
amazing? no real pics are even out.
and push the release date up? they are or already have scheduled 5 foam releases this yr. isnt OD for you yet?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Damn these are amazing.

Push the RD up!
and push the release date up? they are or already have scheduled 5 foam releases this yr. isnt OD for you yet?
care to share the RDs for the last 2 foam releases of the yr? I only heard the will be dropping late summer/fall.

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

Damn these are amazing.

Push the RD up!
care to share the RDs for the last 2 foam releases of the yr? I only heard the will be dropping late summer/fall.
Coppers
Eggplants
Cough Drops
Pearls
Royals

Makes 5 colors of foams.

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

Damn these are amazing.

Push the RD up!
Coppers
Eggplants
Cough Drops
Pearls
Royals

Makes 5 colors of foams.
Not OD at all, especially considering Eggplants and "Cough Drops" are basically re-releases.
My foam appetite is never satiated.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

{shabba ranks voice } Foams foams everday from London Canada and USA {Shabba ranks voice}

yes im bored at work

lol...this was random and funny

Damn these are amazing.

Push the RD up!

Same Way I Feel. Too Many In One Year. I Guess The Eggplants Could Be Considered As Restocks Tho...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

So I still remain the center of attention on this website? sweet. Anyone who says "copped" without seeing final product most likely own triplets of the 2008 Olympic Jordan 6. See ya in the buy/sell forum when I finally decide 2 purchase some Nikes.
you're such a herb, why would we ever stop making fun of you? you've become NT's favorite punchline
roll.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

So I still remain the center of attention on this website? sweet. Anyone who says "copped" without seeing final product most likely own triplets of the 2008 Olympic Jordan 6. See ya in the buy/sell forum when I finally decide 2 purchase some Nikes.
you're such a herb, why would we ever stop making fun of you? you've become NT's favorite punchline
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom