Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Lol, now ya'll actually want flightposites....there were only like 10 of us siced when the retros were dropping.

Foams got the treatment you all wanted, whored out with a rack of colors.

I still need the jkidd flightposites, maryland didn't have an hoh when they dropped.

Duncan Foam Maxes, Flightposite 1 and 3>foamposite one and pro....flame on.

LOL!!! IF THIS AINT THE TRUTH...I REMEMBER HIM AND MYSELF BUYING DOUBLES OF THE BLACK AND EGGPLANT FLIGHTPOSITE RETRO. BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE GREATER/BETTER THAN COMMENT AT THE END ACE LOL

ninjahood wrote:

yeah...they should've released like that....clear soles every damn time get tiring.....

and they NEED to release that penny foamposite white P.E.

IVE NEVER DISAGREED WITH THIS DUDE UNTIL NOW LOL 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Ninjahood...they were definitely not the clear soles we're used to i saw them and stared at the kicks during the presentation. They were deifinitely a smoked clear sole, but like i said the sole had some type of powdery finish on them that made it look ashy it was weird but looked great at the same time...
yeah...they should've released like that....clear soles every damn time get tiring.....

i'll mention it tonite when i see the designing team again tonite @ this event i'm gonna b attending i just right clicked and saved the PS of that PE and i'll prolly roll out in my Carbon Fiber Flightposites to give them some carbon-fibra inspiration lol

How those silver's holding up. I had to re-up on the retros because the silver on my og's was starting to fade/discolor from sun damage.

Surprised you had trouble with the gold fp1's, they were sitting for awhile but as soon as they hit outlets, everybody grabbed a pair.

pretty good the paint is still intact but has signs of wear i'm gonna buy the glue compound and glue them up this weekend

i didn't bother w/ the silvers since i had the OG's...big mistake, and goldies didn't sit much around me i was broke one weekend then the weekend i went to cop...gone w/the wind

Originally Posted by j o 19

Lol, now ya'll actually want flightposites....there were only like 10 of us siced when the retros were dropping.

Foams got the treatment you all wanted, whored out with a rack of colors.

I still need the jkidd flightposites, maryland didn't have an hoh when they dropped.

Duncan Foam Maxes, Flightposite 1 and 3>foamposite one and pro....flame on.

LOL!!! IF THIS AINT THE TRUTH...I REMEMBER HIM AND MYSELF BUYING DOUBLES OF THE BLACK AND EGGPLANT FLIGHTPOSITE RETRO. BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE GREATER/BETTER THAN COMMENT AT THE END ACE LOL

ninjahood wrote:

IVE NEVER DISAGREED WITH THIS DUDE UNTIL NOW LOL 
grin.gif

i can appreciate da fact that when i rock my 2007 black and red penny foams i don't have to always take em off to clean da bottom when i wanna store...mixing

solid, translucent colored soles can work when da implementation is intelligent...in this case da silver soles would've been fire.

I've never purchased a solid bottom foam....& never will.
If you know how to take care of your shoes & don't wear them every single day.....clear soles are a thing of beauty.

da93538ce14343f743de150c1100d1350d159e9.pjpg

And to everybody fussing about the clear soles yellowing eventually, SO WHAT?! It shows that's it either an older release or you liked them enough to wear on a regular. That yellowing adds character.
Either way...solid colored soles on any foam is just NASTY to me....& a quick way for me not to buy.

Those cactus foams with them apple flava laffy taffy lookin' +@@ soles made me lose sleep for weeks.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

If you know how to take care of your shoes & don't wear them every single day.....clear soles are a thing of beauty.

And to everybody fussing about the clear soles yellowing eventually, SO WHAT?! It shows that's it either an older release or you liked them enough to wear on a regular. That yellowing adds character.
Either way...solid colored soles on any foam is just NASTY to me....& a quick way for me not to buy.

Those cactus foams with them apple flava laffy taffy lookin' +@@ soles made me lose sleep for weeks.
30t6p3b.gif
dude hit this on the head. clear bottoms are nice and yellowing is a way to see who's got the older releases or who has a horrible shoe game and rocked their $!%+ on the regular because of the lack of rotation. i got the cactus joints but at a steal price (62.50 + shipping is what it came out to) and hardly ever wear them...

^^
Nice , i like all those kicks but solid soles can be a thing of beauty as well....Dont see why they cant co exist.

What you posted is hot , but i love these just the same.....( recycled pic)

Clear , smoked , translucent or whatever i just love ones/pros.

^^^Gum soled Pearls.
smokin.gif

I'd only cop those but like I stated....THAT'S JUST MY PREFERENCE.

A nice collection of Foam Pros nonetheless.....

Originally Posted by MJsaver

^^
Nice , i like all those kicks but solid soles can be a thing of beauty as well....Dont see why they cant co exist.

What you posted is hot , but i love these just the same.....( recycled pic)

Clear , smoked , translucent or whatever i just love ones/pros.

took the words right out of my mouth.  I dont discriminate against any foamposite 1 or pro.  Love them all....

ones, pros, gum soles, solid soles, translucent soles, or clear icy soles it don't matter to me as long as they look good.

Originally Posted by king0033

Originally Posted by sneakermane

30t6p3b.gif
dude hit this on the head. clear bottoms are nice and yellowing is a way to see who's got the older releases or who has a horrible shoe game and rocked their $!%+ on the regular because of the lack of rotation. i got the cactus joints but at a steal price (62.50 + shipping is what it came out to) and hardly ever wear them...
eyes.gif
 this is definately not true.  some of my shoes are yellow as hell.  in no way does that mean i dont have a "solid rotation."  i have 130+ pairs but i choose to wear like 10 of them wayyyyyyy more often than the others.

cactus penny foams and solid red black and red foams are fire...and they'll outlive all those other clear soled penny/pro foamposites.

a happy comprise was smoke/colored translucent soles.

and sneakermane missing da all black penny foamposites...those weren't solid black, they were smoked translucent black.
wink.gif

in da end both solid sole foamposites are going for cake just like all other prior releases...

^^ @NINJAHOOD ... DEF HAVE CACTUS FOAMS ON DECK... BUT THOSE ARE IN NO WAY BETTER THAN THE TRANSLUCENT CACTUS SAMPLES. I HAVE THE SOLID RED BOTTOMS BUT I HAD TO GET THE TRANSLUCENT RED ONES TOO, ITS A MUST. ITS LIKE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE VARSITY RED VI'S 
laugh.gif

nike-air-foamposite-one-black-red-615x383.jpg

These>cough drops

I don't like to clean my kicks. A solid rotation, i have that, but i'm past the phase of keeping my shoes extra fresh.

IMO, duncans, flightposite are the true tanks amongst the posite family.

Those translucent catcus sample was definitely better than the actual cactus. But i still love my Catcus.

did anyone ever complain about solid soles on foams until the blk/red and blk/cactus released differently?
nerd.gif

....hadthey shown the solid soles on 'em from jump, there would have been somehate on 'em but more people would have supported 'em cause theywouldn't have known anything else. But because they showed thetranslucent samples initially....then changed it to solid when theydropped, it caught everyone off guard cause they expected thetranslucent sole.

...same thing happening with the pewters now
tired.gif

i'm wearing the cactus' today actually
smokin.gif

5149934056_88ca2eef35_z.jpg

After seeing solid soles compared to translucent on foams, translucent wins for me. Cleaning colored translucent is way easier than cleaning clear ice though. As for the pewters' soles, I would've copped either. Both looked dope. What killed it for me was that judging by the pic with Wale, I thought the foam material would come out looking more like the cactus's or cough drops instead of looking like foil. Dope shoe, but I hoped the shininess would have went down a notch.

Back
Top Bottom