Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

I wouldnt mind seeing the Foam 1s in this color

maybe these could be the gold version along with Coppers & Pewters
nerd.gif

The Pewters are better then the coppers even though the coppers are classics because of "penny"... these pewters you can wear everyday! 
pimp.gif

It is official I am sold off these pic. I was thinkin bout skippin these and goin for the Electric Greens on Saturday but I gotta have these. I would regret it if I passed on these pewters. These will go down as a classic, IMO anyway.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Sneaker St .....I'm bummed you raised the price from $220 to $240 for the restock
Sorry bro, but the $220 price are for those that pre-ordered with us.  Its our way of saying thanks for committing such a large amount of $ with us so early.  

As someone who actually has the silver foam pros, I don't see how anyone can say those look better. Especially with the leather.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

As someone who actually has the silver foam pros, I don't see how anyone can say those look better. Especially with the leather.

I have the silver pros too and I kinda like these better. Not a big fan of the leather, I hate how it creases when you use it enough times. I like the solid black sole on the pros though.

Back
Top Bottom