Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

for those people who's yet to see these in person they actually look shinnier than some of the pictures here suggest
ohwell.gif

Picked up these and the Electric Green Foam Pro's today at my local FTL. Nobody here gives a crap about Foams like that...
laugh.gif
. Very very easy pickup even though I didn't really care for these at first. Got these for retail and the electric greens for a buck fifty and I was out. Depending on how I feel about these on foot might just pick-up another pair.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Picked up these and the Electric Green Foam Pro's today at my local FTL. Nobody here gives a crap about Foams like that...
laugh.gif
. Very very easy pickup even though I didn't really care for these at first. Got these for retail and the electric greens for a buck fifty and I was out. Depending on how I feel about these on foot might just pick-up another pair.

i need to find a spot out here to see who dumping the Elec's for below retail now

Originally Posted by torres

ok, just copped on eastbay after 7 min wait time. $199 no tax + free shipping FTW!

Eastbay rep, Ray, Please tell us you guys gonna double box on this...we don't want to spend $200 and get a beat up box
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
If you only ordered one pair of shoes, there is a very good chance it will be shipped in a bag. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tone1020

Just to shed some light on the whole Eastbay double box situation, Ive now realized that if you only order 1 pair of shoes they unfortunately will ship in the bag. I usually always order 2 or more pairs of kicks and the ALWAYS come double boxed. But when I scooped up the Penny 1's I only got one pair and they came in the bag and my box was jacked up!! But what makes no sense is I ordered Uconn shorts and the retro 3 cement jacket and they shipped them together in a box that could fit a shoe box!! $*!!!! Hope this helps
Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by khmerster

Originally Posted by VAHustler

very lucky indeed. I've been buying from them a long time and have acquired over 50 pairs from them in probably a 3 yr span. Just received 2 pair of royal foamposites that weren't double boxed and defected....which I had to send back. Also bought kobe eggplant foamposites not too long ago and box went through hell. My best chance of getting a double box is to order with socks along.
My Royals and every other orders came double boxed. Makes we wonder if I'm the only one. With all the complaints I've been reading, I had to post and see if theirs more lucky ones like me. To be honest, I'm down with Eastbay. Never had any issues. And to hear all the complaints makes me feel kind of bad for them. They deserve more praise. I mean what other sites out there you know that has someone like Ray hanging around the forum to help with any issues?
I agree Eastbay is legit but this is a valid complaint that Eastbay Rep has tried to address to the higher ups for awhile now... And it sucks that they hear the complaints loud and clear but still haven't done anything about it.

But yeah, besides that Eastbay is pretty dope... They got deals and coupon codes for days.
Ordering another item, like a pair of socks, with the shoes increases the chance they will be shipped together in a box, but it will not guarantee it.

Keep sending us a private message with any complaints you have with shipping shoes out in a bag and we will keep forwarding them on.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

ordered on eastbay. waited in line then saw it was 2 pairs, edited it without having to get back in line. checked out. they put the money on hold in my account. but i havent received an email yet........should i be worried enough to cop on ndc just in case? i usually thought eastbay was good with this
Just send us a private message if you want us to check on your order.  Please note, I am only here until 2 PM CT today, so you may want to contact us by phone if you do not send me a private message by then.

Originally Posted by RNS666

Anybody get a shipping confirmation from eastbay yet? I got my order confirmation within minutes but still no shipping confirmation which is weird cuz with the Royals I had my shipping confirmation with in two hours of placing my order.
We will not be shipping out any of these orders until Monday, since UPS does not pick up packages from us on the weekend. You may receive a shipment confirmation e-mail sometime today/tomorrow, but that just means your order has been packaged up and is ready for shipping on Monday.

EastbayRep - Ray

For those debating on whether or not to pick up online or at the store, I suggest buying in-store if possible. Had to inspect a couple pairs to get a set without a bunch of little dents or without any glue residue.

I'm out ya'll... Gotta swoop up the 8 pairs that was preordered from my site. This should be fun.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Went to footlocker like 10 people ahead of me had one 9 left copped and bounced. They were almost sold out when i left had only a 8 an a 8.5 left. These are
pimp.gif

just got my pair! o they are worth the wait!
Good material, alot more shinner than pics show,
and when took a pic with flash kinda looked like the coppers!
Thankful ppl in Huntsville dont know about foams
went in went out no lines

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif

i need to find a spot out here to see who dumping the Elec's for below retail now
yeah...where are they selling electric greens at $150?

first post...but i really do hope they double box these. I've never ordered shoes from Eastbay but if I remember, when I ordered off Footlocker they did double box the Royal Foams.

about to go see if my HoH still got these. just getn up now extra late hope their not sold out.

Copped at DTLR. Real talk, even though I really like to cop in-store due to quality, I might start copping more kicks online. Copping on release day shouldn't be so annoying; waiting outside the store with silly ignorant ninjas w/ no home training is making me reconsider other means to an end.
30t6p3b.gif
Kudos to those who avoid the zoo by copping online.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif

yeah...where are they selling electric greens at $150?

It depends on who you know as well. I always tip my connect when there's a sneaker release coming up that I want doubles or triples of and I also get discounted due to my military reserve card. Anyways, the electric greens are still around at some spots..and I got em for a good price so I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom