Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats funny is I participated in the most recent HoH release, where was niketalk?

I am NikeTalk, got a ticket for the bin 9s.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

whats funny is I participated in the most recent HoH release, where was niketalk?

2200490e23a3b5fde.png

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

if im in the city next month  and there's a big release are we gonna go to hoh and then go to blimpies afterwards and share campout war stories?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by edkk323

Pass, they look nice but too much red for me(and I love red).

smh.gif
You do realize that the shoes on the first page are just a photoshop right.

These are what is releasing on the 19th
15g5lox.jpg
eafnt3.jpg

^^^

And thats the shoe I been waiting for
pimp.gif

Does anyone know how many pairs your HOH got in???

Some cat on ISS was saying that each HOH should get in around 300.

I really hope thats true.

these are over rated garbage.

cant wait to be in NY link up with ced and see someone johnny cage green shadow kick will at HOH lol .

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

these are over rated garbage.

cant wait to be in NY link up with ced and see someone johnny cage green shadow kick will at HOH lol .

i'd pay to see that
roll.gif

^^ thanks for the pics, they are looking very fresh, the sole is nice and clear, im feeling them, cant wait to get me a pair....

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ LMAO!

Just got these pics from HOH Chicago

I sure cant wait....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hope the love for this shoe stays this low so Ill be able to pick up my pairs after I cop my INFRARED PACK.

I can guarantee you HOH Chicago ain't getting no where near 300 so smh at that #%#$*!+ with thatdumbass
comment... Maybe NYC and DMV but not Chi

NIKETOWN Las Vegas 
We will be holding a lottery for these. With the limited number being released and the high demand, we do not anticipate any being left after the lottery. Hope you can make it in Saturday morning. We will also have the Foamposite One Cough Drops that same morning.

[h3][color= rgb(128, 128, 128)]NIKETOWN New York [/color]Launch Update, please read carefully: This Saturday, June 19th, we will be releasing both the Nike Foamposite "Cough Drops" and Air Jordan Infrared VI Pack. The Foamposites will be available for purchase at 7AM and the Jordan's at 7:30AM. Wristbands for the Foamposites will be distributed on June 15th at 1PM and again ...[/h3]
They will be releasing at niketowns also so no more HOH only

just got back from NTNY and there's more people there for the jordan wristbands.....i'm glad there isn't much interest in the blk/red's.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

just got back from NTNY and there's more people there for the jordan wristbands.....i'm glad there isn't much interest in the blk/red's.

I was there for the Foam wristbands too. Was pretty surprised how short the line was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom