Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol.....definitely a waste of release....

and i like da solid colored soles better anyways....had these been black and blue they would've made WAAAY more noise.

foamonebluesole.jpg

they got HIT written all over em....another orlando based colorway would've done DAMAGE

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

hmm a lot of people saying they don't want them i have a feeling toward release date people will get them same thing happened with the dark army green people were saying there are trash after they released and was sold out everybody wanted a pair so just wait n see i know i am still copping

yhst-82024357003329_2103_25421555

not when these exist...most people that have these still have em crispy, da solid ones were TANKS.... if anything da solid red pennys will continue to rise in price.

^ I'm lookin for a pair of the solid sole joints right now in a 9. They're no where to be found.

meh... the solid red soles were around forever and ever. got my pair for 125 back in the day. red translucent is good money to me too. not really tripping.

seems like this yr is the year of redundancy for nike. only 1 foam this yr seems to be dropping that is a new color and that was the coppers. the rest are shoes that have released or that we have seen already.

Nike rep: to Hoh Ny states that these "cough drops" will general release this June and next year february the Metallic Red with clear soles will release same as the coppers and eggplants! Please come back and quote this thread in June of this year and next year february when the all reds drop! Peace!

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Nike rep: to Hoh Ny states that these "cough drops" will general release this June and next year february the Metallic Red with clear soles will release same as the coppers and eggplants! Please come back and quote this thread in June of this year and next year february when the all reds drop! Peace!

43255565_2caaa79890.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

meh... the solid red soles were around forever and ever and ever and ever and ever. got my pair for 125 back in the day. red translucent is good money to me too. not really tripping.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

43255565_2caaa79890.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

bigj505 wrote:

meh... the solid red soles were around forever and ever and ever and ever and ever. got my pair for 125 back in the day. red translucent is good money to me too. not really tripping.

NYC sold those out as soon as they were 150....and to tell u da truth, only reason they sat is because da playoff jordan VIII's came out da same winter.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

bigj505 wrote:

NYC sold those out as soon as they were 150....and to tell u da truth, only reason they sat is because da playoff jordan VIII's came out da same winter.
Stop lying Ninja... they hit 99 downtown BK and sat for stupid long.. still collecting dust.. Now they have HOH and a translucent sole and they the greatest thing ever. I don't think they are wack because the colorway is simple. Just was a let down after expecting red foams with a clear sole. Lets not forget foams aren't the same quality anymore so who knows what to expect after those '10 eggplants.

RL Treyce wrote:Stop lying Ninja... they hit 99 downtown BK and sat for stupid long.. still collecting dust.. Now they have HOH and a translucent sole and they the greatest thing ever. I don't think they are wack because the colorway is simple. Just was a let down after expecting red foams with a clear sole. Lets not forget foams aren't the same quality anymore so who knows what to expect after those '10 eggplants.

Agreed they sat down here in baltimore too

Originally Posted by curtisboy

RL Treyce wrote:Stop lying Ninja... they hit 99 downtown BK and sat for stupid long.. still collecting dust.. Now they have HOH and a translucent sole and they the greatest thing ever. I don't think they are wack because the colorway is simple. Just was a let down after expecting red foams with a clear sole. Lets not forget foams aren't the same quality anymore so who knows what to expect after those '10 eggplants.

Agreed they sat down here in baltimore too

Them and the Cactus ones sat for a long time especially in the DMV.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

ninjahood wrote:

RICO7JT wrote:

bigj505 wrote:

Stop lying Ninja... they hit 99 downtown BK and sat for stupid long.. still collecting dust.. Now they have HOH and a translucent sole and they the greatest thing ever. I don't think they are wack because the colorway is simple. Just was a let down after expecting red foams with a clear sole. Lets not forget foams aren't the same quality anymore so who knows what to expect after those '10 eggplants.

nah b you exaggeratin'....NOTHING sat longer then da caro and all red foam pros....THOSE sat till 89.99 and even 79.99.

as soon as da black and red penny foamposite hit da 150 ranges you wasn't finding your size...u was probably assumin just cuz u seen a pair on display they had a FSR...trust,

those were gone come tax time.

Ninja, I think you just stay in the heights man... here in BK, all along fulton they were $99 with sizes, the stores in bargain bazaar and all that. No one wanted those joints. The caro joints were even worst. Probably the worst foam release to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom