Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

I got them almost a month ago, release date is November 23 but did they already come out on the east or west coast ? I live in Texas. This picture is to show the pearl in a better light they are not polarized, pearlized. I got a lot of hate from dudes thinking they know everything that the Internet tells them. Nice kicks ****** the release of these all up. Pearlized pink. Clear bottom is ice too, I recommend if you are a collector, to actually wear is another topic.

lol flat laces dont go on foams they could be black and still stick out, but definately i think its corny switching the laces on foams, but i might try it to c how it looks, its not a permanent move

that size is easy, da HARD ONES to find are size 6 and 6.5 in men..i ONLY see em in stock on NDC, after they vanish from there, no other retailers really carry
those super small men sized foamposites.

that's not men's size that's AG size

Last edited:
must cop... given theirs no ridiculous line for these...
tired.gif

My FTL connect just called and told me his store is getting 18 pairs. My disco pair is on lock #feelsgood

How about ya'll buy actual South Beach 8's, and try not to make these something they aint...
did i say was doin dat corny ****. if i grab em ima rock em the way they are. if i get jade lbjs probably wont grab these

I saw these in person today too, definitely confirms that it'll be an easy pass for me :lol: But good luck to those of y'all that actually want 'em.

Does anyone know if I can find these in a 15¿ I'm trying to help a friend out.

Is that what MEN do these days, troll sneaker message boards acting homophobic?
(And, no, I'm planning on buying them.)

not trolling, just a comment. PINK=Female/ or Alternative lifestyle

i"ll just leave this here. shirt will match with your NON Masculine Kicks

SWAG....... SWAG..... SWAG...... SECRETLY WE ARE GAY :nerd:

Last edited:
SWAG....... SWAG..... SWAG...... SECRETLY WE ARE GAY
nerd.gif
Your comment is total tomfoolery. Just say you're not copping and leave it at that. Dudes have been wearing pink for YEARS. Go look up some Ralph Lauren ads.

SWAG....... SWAG..... SWAG...... SECRETLY WE ARE GAY :nerd:

If anyone was rocking these shoes right in front of you....you wouldnt say s***.......

If anyone was rocking these shoes right in front of you....you wouldnt say s***.......

Exactly.

You know what damn near all these dudes who come in here talking junk would do if somebody posted up right next to them wearing these and a full on pink outfit. Not a cot damn thing. They'd sit there silent - as they should. Then, they'd come home and type on NT some thuggish fantasy about what they WOULD do.

I may think the next man looks like a fool - I think many people look like fools when they think they are doing it as well. But, if you question another man's sexuality because of the color of shoe he wears, then you must be pretty insecure about your own preferences.

And, FTR, even if you are right and the next man is gay. So the eff what!

Most of y'all worried about other people thinking you'd look "gay" for wearing a pink shoe are oblivious anyway. If you're dressing in the style of today's youth - here's a newsflash - most of the world already thinks you look like an idiot!! If what the world thinks of how you dress is that big of a deal for you, wearing pink shoes is the least of your problems.

Last edited:
y? is the shade bad or u just dont do pink kicks?

I don't like the metallic effect on these, but that's just me. But to be honest, Foam's have lost their touch on me, so I don't really find these all that appealing in general.

And :lol: at that shirt.

Back
Top Bottom