Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

my mall had 12 pairs..was not sleeping on these at all. got there at 11 am for 5pm handout, got my ticket for these and bred 4s. pays to be first in line.
nthat.gif

The hype is strong around my area.  Seeing as there's no way I'd be able to make it to the store on Wednesday to pick these up, it made no sense to bother going after a ticket for them.  Pretty much made me securing a 2nd pair of Black Cement IVs a cakewalk.  Hit up FTL after 5, waited 2 mins, got my ticket and dipped out.

Will try for these online.  If I miss out I'll just go after the SBs.

Tysons Corner in VA seemed to have a lot of pairs. Just got out at around 6:45 and it didn't look like they were out of any pairs.

Grabbed a size 15 for a friend, these didn't interest me that much lol.

Got to my local mall around 1:30 PM for a 5 PM handout. Was maybe 30 people ahead of me. Got my size without a problem.

Looked at the clipboards for the IVs and foams. Out of the 30+ people ahead of me, only 4-5 people went for the IVs rather than the foams. Had me like :wow:.

I kinda hope they do this with the Black foams and XIs too, makes it easier and doesn't require you to sit out in the cold.

My local footaction said they got 120 pairs... The manager informed us that they were massed produced...

I don't fool with NDC, they place games with the stock they put on there.

Those Air Max Pillars in an 11 sold out on NDC but sat and are still sitting EVERYWHERE?

Yeah, okay. I'd rather line up for a few hours rather than waste the same amount of time on NDC.

So I went to go talk to my manager and I see 10-15 hypebeasts just sitting there in chairs camping right in front of the store inside the mall.
4 dudes had their girls with them to get tickets.
laugh.gif
Women who allow themselves to be dragged out to camp out for a pair of shoes are a. unfair cause we all know you're getting your dude another pair and b. shameful.

Why aren't you home smashing her or out eating or watching a movie.

You're definitely wrong. Ford made pink mustangs, Chevy made ORIGINAL pink camaros, and dodge did factory make a pink Challenger. Google it. Elvis drove a pink Cadillac and I'm sure he got more ***** than you. So your argument is invalid.

Speaking from a female perspective, I would (as many other females would) talk to the guy who's more comfortable wearing pink than the guy who thinks its "gay". To women that shows that you're uncomfortable with your sexuality and we definitely won't go out with you and take the risk of falling in love only to find out you're gay...:smh:

I've been out of town the last few days, anyone know how this release is going to go down in Bergen County NJ? Shops aren't open on sundays so I'm thinking they might be doing their tickets tomorrow? Can anyone help me out?8)

I'm tryna help a friend of a friend get a pair off RSVP, he needs a sz 13 how hard is it to land a sz 13? I'm a sz 9.5/10 so I know they make more in this Sz's. how much u think they produce in sz 13?

You're definitely wrong. Ford made pink mustangs, Chevy made ORIGINAL pink camaros, and dodge did factory make a pink Challenger. Google it. Elvis drove a pink Cadillac and I'm sure he got more ***** than you. So your argument is invalid.
Speaking from a female perspective, I would (as many other females would) talk to the guy who's more comfortable wearing pink than the guy who thinks its "gay". To women that shows that you're uncomfortable with your sexuality and we definitely won't go out with you and take the risk of falling in love only to find out you're gay...:smh:
hahaha the Elvis thing should put the whole pink gay thing to rest.

Yes, they will be available on 11/21 at 8:00 AM Eastern/7:00 AM Central Time.
EastbayRep - Ryan

Why have I never got an answer besides "I will forward your feedback" about shipping shoes in a BAG in 2012, almost 2013?

I mean you guys charge an additional $4 to get the thinnest damn box, how cheap do you really have to be?

Back
Top Bottom