Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

LOL@ that gif!! duh man they yea are all slightly rigged for the most part. if it wasn't, there would be no reason to send a DM, you could just post a tweet and everyone could see who tweeted first and what time. instead, there is person who can see ALL NAMES and can pick and choose em! of course familiar names aka homies will win then you will have your randoms

Everything is rigged according to some of you people. Lining up is rigged, RSVP is rigged, the raffles are rigged, stores are rigged, online is rigged etc. Some of you people will cry about anything :lol: . What's not rigged to you people?

Dog, ntny and mercer are rigged, theres already been a thread about it and mercer got caught perpetratin already. Im sure everything is rigged to a certain degree but the RSVP is literally the easiest way yet.

Last edited:
Everything is rigged according to some of you people. Lining up is rigged, RSVP is rigged, the raffles are rigged, stores are rigged, online is rigged etc. Some of you people will cry about anything 
laugh.gif
. What's not rigged to you people?
well that's an obvious REACH on your part...don't take the word rigged so literal, but it's definitely not a "fair" system, but what is. as for your other points, i won't even acknowledge because they don't make any sense
smile.gif

Everything is rigged according to some of you people. Lining up is rigged, RSVP is rigged, the raffles are rigged, stores are rigged, online is rigged etc. Some of you people will cry about anything :lol: . What's not rigged to you people?

Niketalk is rigged. Life is rigged.

CAN'T WAIT TO PICK UP THESE PINK FOAMS! PEOPLE WILL SLEEP AND PAY FOR IT LATER LIKE THE KD 4 AUNT PEARLS!

Anybody who has a problem with pink has issues.

well that's an obvious REACH on your part...don't take the word rigged so literal, but it's definitely not a "fair" system, but what is. as for your other points, i won't even acknowledge because they don't make any sense
smile.gif
No it's not an obvious reach but whatever you say buddy. Life is not fair move on.

Quick question. Does the foams run true to size our do I need to go1/2 size up

Last edited:
^so i talk to my girl today and she decides she now wants these Foams (Pink is her favorite color). so i hit up my connect and he's going to look out (and she needs a 7.5 so thats going to be difficult size for many to pick up). I have to get up at 6:15 though to get to the store on time :rolleyes

proxy.jpg

NIKE IS TROLLING ON YA ON THE MOBILE SITE... CUZ IT LOOKS LIKE IT WENT LIVE EARLY

Last edited:
Already got my pair but won a Raffle at North Riverside for a size 12. If anybody needs a size 12 PM me to meet me up there and I'll pick the shoe up for you. I am NOT SELLING these, I am NOT SHIPPING these. First person to PM me that can ACTUALLY MEET ME UP THERE will get the shoe. You walk in with me, give me the cash, I buy the shoe, hand you your shoe with your receipt. Plain and simple, no tip, no tax on my part, no nothing. You get the shoe for retail. If interested let me know, if not there will be a Size 12 available to the public (or workers) after 6pm.

Already got my pair but won a Raffle at North Riverside for a size 12. If anybody needs a size 12 PM me to meet me up there and I'll pick the shoe up for you. I am NOT SELLING these, I am NOT SHIPPING these. First person to PM me that can ACTUALLY MEET ME UP THERE will get the shoe. You walk in with me, give me the cash, I buy the shoe, hand you your shoe with your receipt. Plain and simple, no tip, no tax on my part, no nothing. You get the shoe for retail. If interested let me know, if not there will be a Size 12 available to the public (or workers) after 6pm.
i wish there's more people like you bro
ohwell.gif

i wish there's more people like you bro:\

Truly believe these will be readily available everywhere. Just got two more calls for winning Raffles at Footlockers at Ford City mall too. Damn, I only wanted one which I'm getting from Nike Chicago but now I have 3 more size 12's at these malls. Why did they even do a raffle for these? Atleast anybody in Chicago that wants these knows they will be there for the taking. Goodluck everybody! I love the feeling of a General Release Foam, maybe it will cut down the want to resale them. Hopefully the Stealth Foams are the same way.

Last edited:
NTSF just opened like 2 mins ago. #ForMyFoamies. Sent it in within 5 secs but you never know

Last edited:
Houston, Baybrook mall won a size 10.5 even though i put that i wanted a 11.5 or 12 on my raffle ticket. If anyone in the area wants to size swap inbox me no bs plz.

Have you guys noticed that the majority of Nike Twitter #RSVP do not have "size 9"?

I find it fishy. No full size run? Pairs sold early? :rolleyes

dam i had to run an erand and missed out on the NikeSF RSVP
mean.gif
 oh well no worries
ohwell.gif
online it is
happy.gif

Got my size 10 on lock for NTSF. Just happy saves me time and hassle in putting in any more time to get these. All I need is my one pair

quick question for you Just Blaze, did you only use the hashtag #formyfoamies? or did you add the #rsvp tag as well? i find it funny how the hashtag #rsvp was never included in any NTSF RSVP until today

Just got called by my local DTLR and told me I just won. Sadly all they had was a sz 7.5 and 15 :smh:

Ya that was mad confusing, did it with one word the first time, but didn't want to get myself disqualified by sending the 2nd.  since when were there 2 hastags?  Looks like im bout to be 0/9 on these twitter craps.

quick question for you Just Blaze, did you only use the hashtag #formyfoamies? or did you add the #rsvp tag as well? i find it funny how the hashtag #rsvp was never included in any NTSF RSVP until today

Yeah man threw me off for a quick sec, but all I sent was the usual " #ForMyFoamies, Name, size" (format)

I didnt even think twice about that #RSVP hashtag that it said to send, but thats a great question. Ive failed miserably on every release through NTSF

Back
Top Bottom