Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

i say let them buy all the pairs they want, then i'll take em off your hands on ebay for retail or under
laugh.gif
 just like i did with my Electrolimes, Gym Greens, Crimsons all on ebay for retail or under
laugh.gif

I never said they weren't gonna sell out......it took about an hour to sellout when other foams and sneakers sell out in under 5minutes.
Stop trying to hype it like they limited and rare these will be everywhere and they will sit in stores for the weekend exactly like the crimsons did. HOH in NY had 1700 pairs of crimsons and they will prob have more than that with this release.....Not everyone liked the crimsons and even more don't like these.
You have serious comprehension issues fam. Who's hyping these shoes? When did I say they were limited? I don't care if they are or aren't limited I'm copping regardless. You're the one doing all the talking constantly saying these won't sellout, these won't sellout. JJ's didn't sellout immediately because the site crashes duh. Who gives a F*** if they sit or don't sit? 

You have serious comprehension issues fam. Who's hyping these shoes? When did I say they were limited? I don't care if they are or aren't limited I'm copping regardless. You're the one doing all the talking constantly saying these won't sellout, these won't sellout. JJ's didn't sellout immediately because the site crashes duh. Who gives a F*** if they sit or don't sit? 
Obviously you care if they sell out or not, if you are trying to make an excuse on these not selling out.

Plus you're the annoying guy that was bragging about copping some TR1's just to resell. 

Last edited:
STOP LYING SON! I was at footlocker on Sunday and they only had 9 pairs per store imagine that :smh:

Lol you keep telling yourself that, you'll see the amount of unresellable pairs come release day. This is crimsons or worse all over again, along with the gym greens. A lot of pairs of these pink foams were produced, over saturated to say the least. But hey, if some of u guys want to convince yourselves ur buying something super limited, who am I to stop you?

This! Why they wanna feel special like these aint GR release....lmao

Don't worry I'll be looking for both of y'all later in the day :lol:

Whack...would've Beven an easy cop had two pair in Cart...no intentions of copping. These so gay....anyone who where is a homo

It shows your ignorance by justifying someone of being homosexual because of a color. :stoneface:

Grow up young one.

Last edited:
people who think these are going to sit have another thing coming I am in Detroit no one even cared about foams 1-2yrs ago here now there are lines already at stores that dont open until 8 & 10am these will not sit 

I live in detroit too and I feel you on that, every foam release used to sit on shelves and even Jordan lines got rediculous becuz of all these so called "sneaker heads" now....smh

I live in detroit too and I feel you on that, every foam release used to sit on shelves and even Jordan lines got rediculous becuz of all these so called "sneaker heads" now....smh
so called sneaker heads and hypebeast **** everything up 

does anybody wanna help me out with scoring a pair on line? I've never been successful with NDC or footlocker.com/eastbay.com

some help would be really appreciated. my friend told me that link NDC puts up on twitter takes too long and its better to just search the site. Also, when the galaxy pack dropped I tried to get the KDs and the LeBrons off of footlocker but they sold out in minutes! How can I get a pair online. what do you have to do? PMs are welcome

Getting a pair off NDC for a friend.

Let's see how quickly these sell out....(if they do....Foams always do)

does anybody wanna help me out with scoring a pair on line? I've never been successful with NDC or footlocker.com/eastbay.com

some help would be really appreciated. my friend told me that link NDC puts up on twitter takes too long and its better to just search the site. Also, when the galaxy pack dropped I tried to get the KDs and the LeBrons off of footlocker but they sold out in minutes! How can I get a pair online. what do you have to do? PMs are welcome

nobodys going to tell you. i been asking for months. i been pretty lucky with eastbay and foot locker but I tink they changed thier checkout method so im screwed now.

Either you getting what im saying twisted or im not saying it right.....I'm not saying they going to sit in stores and outlets like the cough drops -- I'm saying they going to sit like the gym greens and crimsons. In NYC those were EVERYWHERE and people that sleeped on em still got them.....a lot of people don't want or like this color for their own personal reasons so that's what makes me think they will sit for a few days.

ALL FOAMS SELLOUT....weather it be to resellers or late pickups or whatever but it will be an easy cop non the less....when i was on line for the ticket from footlocker everyone was on line for the 4s nobody wanted the foams. The FTL had a ton of pairs of foams (this was a small footlocker too on 14th and 6th)

I could be wrong but thats just what i think....

Last edited:
The Game is messed up 1-2yrs ago these would have sat for a min think if cough drops came back out HAHAH I remmeber they were chilling for $99
I remember when Cough Drops were chillin at every outlet for $120 and nobody was copping.... Never thought I'd be referring to 2010 and 2011 as the good old days. Hope I can score these off NDC and I hope the production numbers really are as large as everybody is saying.

Obviously you care if they sell out or not, if you are trying to make an excuse on these not selling out.

Plus you're the annoying guy that was bragging about copping some TR1's just to resell. 
I make money every rip to. You mad? I'll make money regardless so I don't care if they sellout. That makes you sad doesn't it?

The Game is messed up 1-2yrs ago these would have sat for a min think if cough drops came back out HAHAH I remmeber they were chilling for $99
I remember when Cough Drops were chillin at every outlet for $120 and nobody was copping.... Never thought I'd be referring to 2010 and 2011 as the good old days. Hope I can score these off NDC and I hope the production numbers really are as large as everybody is saying.

I remember they were on display at the new jersey mall at footlocker for $99 they had like 10 pair in a row lol
Wish i woulda copped more than one pair to put on ice :/

I make money every rip to. You mad? I'll make money regardless so I don't care if they sellout. That makes you sad doesn't it?

you make money selling sneakers?

*willy wonka face here*

so, tell me how lucrative it is and how cool you are

Back
Top Bottom