Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

Dude he's not talking about those fugly foams that sat on shelves that are now inexplicably sought after. All we want is a white foamposite with a black upper, not those inverted monstrosities.

The foamposite IS the upper...

I think what you mean by upper is the eyestay area (if that's even the technical term)

Dude he's not talking about those fugly foams that sat on shelves that are now inexplicably sought after. All we want is a white foamposite with a black upper, not those inverted monstrosities.
The foamposite IS the upper...

I think what you mean by upper is the eyestay area (if that's even the technical term)
some people are just stupid 
laugh.gif
 dont say the upper if you mean the tongue/sockliner/eyelets

you mean black sole/white upper?

you dont even know what you were implying dummy. and if you were so smart, why not just get whiteout foams. do a $1 sole dye, and paint the "upper" aka eyestays black... theyre white, not that hard to customize 

Pipe down slim. I'm in the 202, we can link up easily.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohhhhhhkayyyyyy e-thug. going to come jump me because youre uneducated? makes sense....

Yea mistakenly refering to the "upper part" of the shoe as upper makes me uneducated :rolleyes. I'm not the one name calling behind a screen like a child. Like I said pipe down and lets keep the thread moving or I can DM you my location so we can figure out how to resolve this issue.

I really like this shoe....of course they not better than the royals though

Man yall got into an argument about what I meant. What I meant was get the weather pattern off. All white foam black upper heck they can even keep the blue swoosh with the laces. I did not mean the dr dooms I had those.

Man yall got into an argument about what I meant. What I meant was get the weather pattern off. All white foam black upper heck they can even keep the blue swoosh with the laces. I did not mean the dr dooms I had those.
as stated before.... the upper of the shoe is the foamposite material. if you want some white foams with black eyestays, cop some whiteouts an spend $5 or paint and $2 on a brush. 

these foams already drop in china today and guess what? FSR sit on shelves , so i'm guessing widely GR

these foams already drop in china today and guess what? FSR sit on shelves , so i'm guessing widely GR

Nice pic of the galaxies @osyrhiz. I don't think anyone will deny that the galaxies are better than the weatherman cw

Im copping now I know its a few more ppl who would cop but because everybody keep saying they ugly horrible trash thats their opinion but if u like something buy it period

Not a big fan of the storm forecast foamposite but the red and white one i do not mind purchasing, will they be released on the same day or as a pack all together?

Back
Top Bottom