Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

why are you bugging tho? you already made your rant, nobody came at you, some people agreed with you but you still follow up with another rant like you have something to prove.

you got the shoes. GREAT. that's all that matters.
And even better that you defend a shoe that can't even predict the weather. Just fine u could've downloaded an app if u needed to know the temperature out in Neverland

I pulled da trigger on these..

I like em a lot...

Im still alittle bit uncomforable with that price tag tho..

But im happy I got em..

i saw them at my HOH and found out they arent a quickstrike. Used a bday coupon on them. instacop with a discount. 
smile.gif

Saw these in person today at HOH.

And in all honestly...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
I pulled da trigger on these..
I like em a lot...
Im still alittle bit uncomforable with that price tag tho..
But im happy I got em..

That's exactly how I feel. The price tag was really having me like :rolleyes I don't know but I copped. This shoe is definitely gonna be "Damn I wish I copped in the future once all the pairs disappear." Granted these are no where on the level of the Eggplant Flightposite 1s however they were kinda slept on when they first released but later down the line the Eggplants were going for like $700 on Ebay, this was back when people used money orders. LOL Man ain't nothing like the Eggplants.

Ok. Just seen these in person at a villa in Philly......Terrible in person. I liked them until I just seen them in person. They look like fakes. Why are they so blurry? Worst foam ever. Smh. Not even worthy to have just for the collection. Terrible x3

Last edited:
I already got potential buyers remorse. I cant believe I was feeling these a day ago. Lmao. Shaqs and fire reds looking even better now

Back
Top Bottom