Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

walked in HOH copped the last size 11 and cancelled my order of NDC be on the lookout for a size 11 people!!! back to work i go!!

walked in HOH copped the last size 11 and cancelled my order of NDC be on the lookout for a size 11 people!!! back to work i go!!

the two FTL locations i went to were nearly sold out. i was lucky enough to get the last pair for my size. onto the pines!

the two FTL locations i went to were nearly sold out. i was lucky enough to get the last pair for my size. onto the pines!

This was a crazy release. Once I found out the exact date I stopped following it so maybe I missed on how limited these were. Round my way in NY ppl was ready to fight and rob for these. But in the end all I saw was a couple ppl get Debo'd for their spot. Had to got to 3 different spot to get my size and all three ended up selling out so I could imagine how it went down other place cuz it was on the brink of breaking out once people found out how many of each size places had. I thought these were gonna be like the Lime Pro's. That they would sell out but whoever wanted a pair would get one if they went before late afternoon. Guess not. Did I miss the numbers on these or did everyone else know they were gonna be real limited for a pretty much general release?

This was a crazy release. Once I found out the exact date I stopped following it so maybe I missed on how limited these were. Round my way in NY ppl was ready to fight and rob for these. But in the end all I saw was a couple ppl get Debo'd for their spot. Had to got to 3 different spot to get my size and all three ended up selling out so I could imagine how it went down other place cuz it was on the brink of breaking out once people found out how many of each size places had. I thought these were gonna be like the Lime Pro's. That they would sell out but whoever wanted a pair would get one if they went before late afternoon. Guess not. Did I miss the numbers on these or did everyone else know they were gonna be real limited for a pretty much general release?

Wow what a crazy release!!!! It actually wasn't difficult to cop these in NYC but I'm really surprised that I had to wait in line for my pair. I went to green acres mall this morning and they have both a Footlocker and Footaction in there. Decided to go to the Footlocker because I was told they had more pairs and the Footaction line had a bunch of kids on it. Stood online for close to an hour but was able to cop a pair for me and my boy. Then as I was leaving, I noticed that there were only 3 people left on the finishline line so I called up my other boy and he was stuck in traffic so I picked up his pair for him too. He wears the same size as me so of course I had to make sure I got the best pair, which was the footaction pair!!! Thank god I decided to be nice cause the Footlocker pair had crazy glue stains lol. He'll be alright though. Hope everyone got their pair

Originally Posted by nimhet

for all you peeps that missed, try calling the stores in Cali...I'm sure they still have them

Im calling all the footlockers/footactions/champs by me in socal and all lines are busy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

for all you peeps that missed, try calling the stores in Cali...I'm sure they still have them

Im calling all the footlockers/footactions/champs by me in socal and all lines are busy
indifferent.gif

Wow what a crazy release!!!! It actually wasn't difficult to cop these in NYC but I'm really surprised that I had to wait in line for my pair. I went to green acres mall this morning and they have both a Footlocker and Footaction in there. Decided to go to the Footlocker because I was told they had more pairs and the Footaction line had a bunch of kids on it. Stood online for close to an hour but was able to cop a pair for me and my boy. Then as I was leaving, I noticed that there were only 3 people left on the finishline line so I called up my other boy and he was stuck in traffic so I picked up his pair for him too. He wears the same size as me so of course I had to make sure I got the best pair, which was the footaction pair!!! Thank god I decided to be nice cause the Footlocker pair had crazy glue stains lol. He'll be alright though. Hope everyone got their pair

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Roosevelt field was the worst I've ever seen it last night.

They had a midnight release? Cause i called them and they said no . had to line up at 6to get my pair

nike store had the midnight release, HOH had the 6am. Last time it was this crowded was for the YOTR 7's. Mad dudes trying to cut the line, stuff was ridiculous

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Roosevelt field was the worst I've ever seen it last night.

They had a midnight release? Cause i called them and they said no . had to line up at 6to get my pair

nike store had the midnight release, HOH had the 6am. Last time it was this crowded was for the YOTR 7's. Mad dudes trying to cut the line, stuff was ridiculous

whats the quality like on everyones pairs? looks like a step down from royals and such...

whats the quality like on everyones pairs? looks like a step down from royals and such...

anyone know where I can call to place a phone order for these....

My brother is pressed and of course the DMV is cleaned out...

anyone know where I can call to place a phone order for these....

My brother is pressed and of course the DMV is cleaned out...

sweet i got on craiglist and found a pair for 250.. every pair is sold out in the dmv. btw

sweet i got on craiglist and found a pair for 250.. every pair is sold out in the dmv. btw

Back
Top Bottom