Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Stabbing and killing for these, never
eyes.gif

These are pretty much gone in Maryland.
Anyone know of any stores & locations that still have these? where I can at least do a store send. 
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

I was gonna get them after work, assuming I would still be able to find them SOMEWHERE!.. but, no luck. 

If anyone know of anywhere they can be found, let me know please!!! Through PM, cause I know this thread is moving rapidly & I'm sure I probably won't check back in.

Thanks in advance. 

These are pretty much gone in Maryland.
Anyone know of any stores & locations that still have these? where I can at least do a store send. 
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

I was gonna get them after work, assuming I would still be able to find them SOMEWHERE!.. but, no luck. 

If anyone know of anywhere they can be found, let me know please!!! Through PM, cause I know this thread is moving rapidly & I'm sure I probably won't check back in.

Thanks in advance. 

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Anyone know if swoosh is restocking?

When I saw that price I got sick
sick.gif

I work for Nike and one of my coworkers said they werent doint a restock but sometimes the customer service people are either lying or they just dont know what they're talking about. Basically its a crap shoot

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Anyone know if swoosh is restocking?

When I saw that price I got sick
sick.gif

I work for Nike and one of my coworkers said they werent doint a restock but sometimes the customer service people are either lying or they just dont know what they're talking about. Basically its a crap shoot

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by calikev34

indifferent.gif

Everyone said they'd sit in Cali?
WENT TO TWO MALLS, SOLD OUT. That's six shoe spots

All these "easy cop in Cali" repeats convinced me. Yes, I'm mad. Had me runnin around all over the place searchin, I'm not Nicholas Cage and this isn't National Treasure 

I need a pair, I'm in Socal. Please hit me with info

damn 

Usually not a good idea to listen to NT 
laugh.gif

Ya I never understand why people say that. Ya, they may not be as popular out here but I've never seen foams sitting the day after a release. Especially in LA

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by calikev34

indifferent.gif

Everyone said they'd sit in Cali?
WENT TO TWO MALLS, SOLD OUT. That's six shoe spots

All these "easy cop in Cali" repeats convinced me. Yes, I'm mad. Had me runnin around all over the place searchin, I'm not Nicholas Cage and this isn't National Treasure 

I need a pair, I'm in Socal. Please hit me with info

damn 

Usually not a good idea to listen to NT 
laugh.gif

Ya I never understand why people say that. Ya, they may not be as popular out here but I've never seen foams sitting the day after a release. Especially in LA

OK PEOPLE YA NEED TO STOP WITH THE STABBING FOR FOAMS. THAT WAS NOT THE CASE. LIKE I MENTION ALREADY THE PERSON THAT DIED WAS A FRIEND OF MINE. AND HE DEFF. WAS NOT INTO KICKS. ON HIS FB PROFILE HE EVEN STATED ABOUT SOMETHING WAS GOING TO GO DOWN FOR HIM AND SOME FRIENDS...SO PLEASE STOP

Now on to the kicks...here are the foams with pink laces like a loooot of ya like
laugh.gif
i personally like them with the black but am too lazy to put them back on.pink is ok..looks better on feet. had dozen asking where i copped the laces at..pretty sure in a week or two lots off peeps going to have pink laces on them in the dmv..oh and btw i dont have the south beaches..
frown.gif

*waits for the
sick.gif

OK PEOPLE YA NEED TO STOP WITH THE STABBING FOR FOAMS. THAT WAS NOT THE CASE. LIKE I MENTION ALREADY THE PERSON THAT DIED WAS A FRIEND OF MINE. AND HE DEFF. WAS NOT INTO KICKS. ON HIS FB PROFILE HE EVEN STATED ABOUT SOMETHING WAS GOING TO GO DOWN FOR HIM AND SOME FRIENDS...SO PLEASE STOP

Now on to the kicks...here are the foams with pink laces like a loooot of ya like
laugh.gif
i personally like them with the black but am too lazy to put them back on.pink is ok..looks better on feet. had dozen asking where i copped the laces at..pretty sure in a week or two lots off peeps going to have pink laces on them in the dmv..oh and btw i dont have the south beaches..
frown.gif

*waits for the
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

laugh.gif
frown.gif

*waits for the
sick.gif

I can't believe how much hate there is for throwing pink laces in these. Looks dope as hell. Ordered a pair off ndc last night and pink laces are already on the way.

laugh.gif
frown.gif

*waits for the
sick.gif

I can't believe how much hate there is for throwing pink laces in these. Looks dope as hell. Ordered a pair off ndc last night and pink laces are already on the way.

30t6p3b.gif

I Pray Flightposites Never Reach This Level Of Hype...

Went Up PG Today To See The Aftermath... Seen 4 Dudes With Em On Already. I Jus Wish The Foam Madness Itself Would Jus Stop... If They Sold Out In NC, And SoCal Then You Already Know Foams Are On A Whole New Level... An Trust Me... Almost Everything Other Than Jordans Sit Down South...

30t6p3b.gif

I Pray Flightposites Never Reach This Level Of Hype...

Went Up PG Today To See The Aftermath... Seen 4 Dudes With Em On Already. I Jus Wish The Foam Madness Itself Would Jus Stop... If They Sold Out In NC, And SoCal Then You Already Know Foams Are On A Whole New Level... An Trust Me... Almost Everything Other Than Jordans Sit Down South...

Copped out in lower manhattan during my lunch break before 12pm, was told they open at 630 am and sold over 100 pairs in 4 hours and it's a pretty small footlocker, glad I didn't pass on these, and yes ppl they aren't south beach foams but they look ill with the pink laces

Copped out in lower manhattan during my lunch break before 12pm, was told they open at 630 am and sold over 100 pairs in 4 hours and it's a pretty small footlocker, glad I didn't pass on these, and yes ppl they aren't south beach foams but they look ill with the pink laces

laugh.gif
frown.gif

*waits for the
sick.gif
It actually doesn't look too bad in that pic, but I still won't be doing that..

Quick comparison...

laugh.gif
frown.gif

*waits for the
sick.gif

Quick comparison...

^ nice brons. yea save best pic for last lol. wish the sun wasnt facing the camera. would of looked doper... like some has stated. with black laces on, these really remind me of sub-zero lol

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

laugh.gif
frown.gif

*waits for the
sick.gif

Quick comparison...

Amazing I like the foams better, that is just my opinion  but they both
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

laugh.gif
frown.gif

*waits for the
sick.gif

Quick comparison...

Amazing I like the foams better, that is just my opinion  but they both
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom