Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Yall are really going to far with this matching head to toe
30t6p3b.gif
looking like blue raspberry chews or something

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

30t6p3b.gif

How are you going to far by matching your clothes? Isnt that kind of the point of clothes?

30t6p3b.gif

How are you going to far by matching your clothes? Isnt that kind of the point of clothes?

How old are you dudes ? because I'll be lol if i see a 25+ years old rocking these colorful kicks with pink lace and matching hat tshirt etc

How old are you dudes ? because I'll be lol if i see a 25+ years old rocking these colorful kicks with pink lace and matching hat tshirt etc

Originally Posted by jordan0386

30t6p3b.gif

Not when you have on the same color from head to toe thats for kids in middle school. If you want to look like a damn mascot be my guest. But i guess you must be a fashion guru so to each his own.

Oh and I didn't ask you for your opinion so you can keep it for someone who might happen to ask you for it thanks.

30t6p3b.gif

Not when you have on the same color from head to toe thats for kids in middle school. If you want to look like a damn mascot be my guest. But i guess you must be a fashion guru so to each his own.

Oh and I didn't ask you for your opinion so you can keep it for someone who might happen to ask you for it thanks.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Exactly but I guess thats the the look now a days looking like jolly ranchers and s%&*

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Exactly but I guess thats the the look now a days looking like jolly ranchers and s%&*

30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
 @ blue rasberry chews....exactly!

30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
 @ blue rasberry chews....exactly!

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

some of these fits are
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You didnt ask but Im giving it. Block me if you want to cry.

You call him a mascot when he matches, would you give him props if he wore all yellow with these blue sneakers?

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

some of these fits are
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You didnt ask but Im giving it. Block me if you want to cry.

You call him a mascot when he matches, would you give him props if he wore all yellow with these blue sneakers?

Back
Top Bottom