Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

I just found that picture online.....I thought they looked weird but shows how it would look so i posted it.

I not really a foam fan, but i stil want a pair just to see how they fit. but that color way wouldn't be my first choice. I see alot of people mess wit em how they feel as a casual shoe? ( for a 6'3 270lbs dude)

Last edited:
Liked the initial pics but then seein them celebs rocking 'em in that light the bottoms look too orange to me so I'll def pass.  I'm catching up my foams list and would rather save for some of the older releases then mess with these.

DJ CLARK KENT IG

Consider these copped

Last edited:
Nahh these are nice. The 2 colors do make them look odd but still pretty nice. I'll wait to see more pics to divide if I do get them.

thanks for that info sir. off topic just a lil but does anyone have info on the all black ones with the orange reddish speckles in them. in a way its like a ******** colorway folks around my way will like those better than these just because of the kinda home team coloway

I think these look ok, but I'm passing. Really love the simplicity of the OG colors and feel as if maybe are running out of ideas! 

Def wont be camping for these but if i can cop them easily i will jump on them got another pair of shoes in my sights on that day.

I'm really hoping that these are like the Gym Greens. I'd love to be able to wake up at noon and still grab a pair.

I'm really hoping that these are like the Gym Greens. I'd love to be able to wake up at noon and still grab a pair.
they still got them in DC but they sat because half the stores had no power and could not release them certain malls have sold out others just havent, im mad resellers are charging $275 for these

Back
Top Bottom