Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

I'm really hoping that these are like the Gym Greens. I'd love to be able to wake up at noon and still grab a pair.
they still got them in DC but they sat because half the stores had no power and could not release them certain malls have sold out others just havent, im mad resellers are charging $275 for these

Yeah, I heard PG still got em but I got a pair like a week after they released for retail.

Already have enough chicks on the team, gonna pass on these foambs.

they still got them in DC but they sat because half the stores had no power and could not release them certain malls have sold out others just havent, im mad resellers are charging $275 for these
where in DC?

I bet they would still sell out -_- Most I'd pay is 200.
Word.  Raising that price to $220, the colorway better be sick.  I loved the Gym Green so I ponied up the extra $.  This Crimson CW makes no sense.  I don't understand how all those colors are supposed to work together.  Pass, I'll let the high schoolers buy 'em.

According to Nice Kicks and Modern Notoriety, RD for these is officially Sept 1st. Both sites however said look for these at "select Nike accounts" so that makes me wonder whether these are limited or not.

Now thread is finally booming I told y'all there's going to be a new trend of color combos more to come in the future

got silver pros but idk if im tryna spend da 240 , might jus cop da silver duncans for all that

how much are they gonna retail for ? not sure if im sold or not on these yet these new foams they're putting out are lowkey wack lets see a royal retro!

how much are they gonna retail for ? not sure if im sold or not on these yet these new foams they're putting out are lowkey wack lets see a royal retro!

Royals just retro'd last year...and these are $220 plus sales tax in whatever state you're in. For me, it's like $233.20 after tax.

I like these a lot. Idk what it is about the silver & red. Hopefully the foamposite retail price doesn't jump again by the time these release.

damn i feel sorry for yall who have to pay all that tax extra PA doesnt have tax on sneakers and clothes all we pay is retail :smile:

I like to consider myself an OG Foam guy - loved them since Bibby wore them in the NCAA Final and have purchased almost every pair that's released but these damn things are wayyy over the line :x

Anybody have any idea if these will be limited at all? NK and MN both said they'll be available at "select Nike accounts." Does that mean they're a GR or no?

SOMETHING ABOUT THESE LOOK DECENT...BUT THEY ARE POINTLESS.. I HAVE ALL SILVER FOAMS ALREADY

Back
Top Bottom