Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

The pictures really do look amazing but i feel as if half the shoe like the sole and tounge was not orange in certain spots maybe a diff color like red id prolly consider buying, but for now ima pass.

Last edited:
I dont know why I cant seem to like this CW. I will cop for trade bait. Need to get some old grails back

These wont sell like the gym greens, they'll be gon by rd end if not within the first minutes of release, everyone ive talked to is coppin these, most of them passed on the gym greens. i remember electrolime sold out in like 10 min on ndc, and these killin those

These wont sell like the gym greens, they'll be gon by rd end if not within the first minutes of release, everyone ive talked to is coppin these, most of them passed on the gym greens. i remember electrolime sold out in like 10 min on ndc, and these killin those

These might not sell out that quickly because the Raptor 7s and Galaxy LWPs are releasing on the same day. Resellers are definitely going to make the LWPs their first priority and Black Jordans always sell quickly.

These are awful, just not appealing in the slightest. I'm picky about silver shoes, the silver on the Lebron 9 Mangos killed the whole shoe for me.

They should have done infrared Foam w/ clear or black sole and black hits, Black foam w/ infrared hits, or even true pearl white w/ infrared. Hell, even navy foam w/ infrared would have been cool.

But these? Looks like someone sole swapped some Silver Pros. Basura.

Peace to Bun though, that's that dude.
I said the same exact thing to these they are horrible!!!! they look like bad variants but the hypebeast are going crazy over these. I don't like these and I will not change my mind about them. In all Honesty I think Foams are running out of Ideas in My opinion Solid Classic Colors like Royals, Pearls, Blackouts are Great even Eggplants and Electric Blues I love but the Stuff like these are Ugly!

These might not sell out that quickly because the Raptor 7s and Galaxy LWPs are releasing on the same day. Resellers are definitely going to make the LWPs their first priority and Black Jordans always sell quickly.

yea thats true, lines gon be stupid on the first

Yeah i forgot to factor what else i coming out that day.

These will definitely sit

I forgot about those 2 other pairs...only problem is if people strike out on the other 2 shoes, they'll most likely grab the foams to sell.

Wondering how early I should get to my usual spot...haven't lined up since April so idk how the hype is now.

this is making September a really hard month to choose what to cop :smh:

I DONT SEE THESE SELLING LIKE THE ELECTROLIMES... THESE WILL SIT FOR THE SAME REASON THE GYMS SAT.. AND THATS BC THEY ARE TOO SIMILAR TO RELEASES THAT MANY STILL HAVE.. THEY WILL, HOWEVER, SELL...AND RESELLERS WILL GO HAM FOR THOSE GALAXY ROOKIES

Ill choose the rookies since I missed out on the galaxy foams, but something tells me I should try my luck with these

Another easy pass, only foams Im looking forward to is the black "ones" then most likely done for good.

I heard the black ones were being replaced by the "polarized pink" foams for Black Friday. I'm not saying that info is concrete but we don't have concrete info on the black Ones either...

---

I'm really hoping the VIIs and Rookies let these go under the radar.

Another easy pass, only foams Im looking forward to is the black "ones" then most likely done for good.

I heard the black ones were being replaced by the "polarized pink" foams for Black Friday. I'm not saying that info is concrete but we don't have concrete info on the black Ones either...

---

I'm really hoping the VIIs and Rookies let these go under the radar.

Thats what people are saying and someone said the nike reps are making the rounds at the stores showing them off -- looks like we getting pink instead of black lol

Back
Top Bottom