Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

Another easy pass, only foams Im looking forward to is the black "ones" then most likely done for good.

I heard the black ones were being replaced by the "polarized pink" foams for Black Friday. I'm not saying that info is concrete but we don't have concrete info on the black Ones either...

---

I'm really hoping the VIIs and Rookies let these go under the radar.

Thats what people are saying and someone said the nike reps are making the rounds at the stores showing them off -- looks like we getting pink instead of black lol

Not even mad though...means I get to enjoy Thanksgiving or line up for electronics on BF.

Wait how much do these go at stores? 220?

Yeah plus tax. It comes up to like 233.20 for MD.

I got the gym green but only because i missed out on copper n green foams and i knew people weren't going to buy them. I do like these but ill cop one day and with the hot kicks coming out in the next couple of months i still might could cop for retail.

those bottoms are going to be hard to keep clean.......^^^ damn i need to pull the trigger on them memphis blues looking clean in the avatar

Last edited:
Even though new pics have surface, I'm still not a fan of these. The silver looks nice but I think the overall shoe would look better with an icy sole. I will be copping the AJ VII on Sept 1. I'll leave these to the foam heads that actually like these. I'm pretty sure these will be an easy pickup for those that want them.

I feel these will have the same production numbers like the gym greens. A lot 2 go around. 

Can't wait for this release...I start school the week before these release so I'll have a good start to September...

Back
Top Bottom