Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

Anyone get dm confirmation from NikeNyc?

I sent it within ten seconds which means no chance I get it. Feels rigged.

Ha...I know.  I have entered almost every single twitter RSVP (even if I didn't care for the sneaker) just to see if I can win.  On average I have responded within 1-2 minutes for every single one.  Of course, I have never won. 

guaranteed NTowns will post a FSR available on friday...no way these are selling out,just like Gym Greens

esp. with Charcoals dropping Saturday

I guess I spoke to soon.  Got a confirmation DM from Niketown NY.  First time getting one; too bad it is for a shoe I don't really want/need.

Now to decide if it still worth picking up.  I'm still salty about all of the work I put in to get the Gym Green's only to find out it was still available a month later.

Anyone think these will go the way of the Gym Greens or will there be more demand because of how unique it looks? 

I guess I spoke to soon.  Got a confirmation DM from Niketown NY.  First time getting one; too bad it is for a shoe I don't really want/need.

Now to decide if it still worth picking up.  I'm still salty about all of the work I put in to get the Gym Green's only to find out it was still available a month later.

Anyone think these will go the way of the Gym Greens or will there be more demand because of how unique it looks? 
I think the same due to the VII's and the CW.

i think the conflict in color is making ppl pay attention more to these.  those 7s are a plain to me. i still think galaxy zoom rooks will drop saturday an pull hype away from these

checked in on a spot today, both getting frs one of each check in on another tomorrow

Thinking of copping just to flip them for some shoes I really want.  You guys think it is worth it?  I remember when I brought the Gym Green's to NYC Sneaker Con and got laughed at asking for $50 above retail. 

Thinking of copping just to flip them for some shoes I really want.  You guys think it is worth it?  I remember when I brought the Gym Green's to NYC Sneaker Con and got laughed at asking for $50 above retail. 

your last experience should have shown you the answer to your question.

Last edited:
lol probably the same thing will happen, especially if galaxies come out saturday :smokin

Nearly every Foam Pros that has dropped have a black swoosh. Next phase in the Foam Pro releases will have different colored swooshes. :lol:

Not feeling these at all. Should've saved the Gym Green upper for these instead, make a UNDFTED Foam. :pimp:

Last edited:
^^ Apple does it and has proven to be more than effective time and time again.. I def. expect that in the near future.

RSVP'd for both NTLA and NTSM within 1 min and didn't get a DM for either. There must be a computer program our there that people are using to do the RSVP's. there is a dude on FB forum that guarantees a rsvp for $30 or $40 for every release

your last experience should have shown you the answer to your question.

these should sell out and then resell for more money you cant compare these to the gym greens.

i've seen many auctions for pre orders on ebay end around the 400 range high 300s

im pretty sure this "crimson" foamposite is hyped up

Ppl really like these??? I guess I just don't like the Pro's. It's something about the Swoosh on the side that makes me just dislike em'...Anything Foamposite Pro is a easy pass for me, even if it has a name like, "South Beach" or "Galaxy"

@above really? imo the pros>ones simply because of the swoosh, it sets the shoe off as opposed to the one that simply has a solid color (not including the paranormans/galaxies)

Back
Top Bottom