Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

Thanks 160 - figure it will pay off with the fall/winter foam releases.

np

believe me its too much trouble these days to buy kicks

if a shoe cost $240.00 with tax whats another $10.00 or $20.00 to avoid all the b.s.

thats a fair mark up with sneakers these days

Last edited:
I saw there more limited than gym greens, but are all footlockers getting them or just select accounts? Sorry if its been posted been getting both responses. I mean if east bay is gonna have em online then wouldn't all stores get them?

^No they sent me email saying they will have them has countdown too. I heard they were select but not real familiar with foams.

Its sad that dudes are campin for these considering I could still get the Gem Greens like 2 weeks ago. Ppl create hype with there beach chairs
:smh: :smh: :smh:

its crazy how people compare these crimsons to the gem greens. thats like comparing obsidian 12s to playoff 12s or military blue or fire red 4s to cement 4s or bred 4s

their a reason why you can still get gem greens in stores and their is a reason why these crimsons are gonna sell out tomorrow and be on ebay for the high.

the demand for the crimsons are a lot higher then the demand where for the gems and the supply is a lot less then the gems too

any sites selling these early?

i need a connect in DC bad .....the hassle i go through for some damn shoes is getting to me

any sites selling these early?

i need a connect in DC bad .....the hassle i go through for some damn shoes is getting to me

theirs a few pre-orders on ebay for 300 shipped i think i seen the other day

after taxs shoe is gonna be like 235 plus gas to get to the mall and back like 245 so its like a 50$ mark up to sleep in and what not

only thing thats gonna suck is monday is aholiday i believe so shipping gonna be slow

its crazy how people compare these crimsons to the gem greens. thats like comparing obsidian 12s to playoff 12s or military blue or fire red 4s to cement 4s or bred 4s
their a reason why you can still get gem greens in stores and their is a reason why these crimsons are gonna sell out tomorrow and be on ebay for the high.
the demand for the crimsons are a lot higher then the demand where for the gems and the supply is a lot less then the gems too

Actually The Obsidians sold out just like the Playoffs. Lets get this clear tho, Im a NYC dude and I have most foams but most ppl are not checkin for these. The hypebeast n resellers are makin these shoes seem hot. Please stop referencing Jordans u know nothing about cuz all of the 12's sell out.

its a countdown on eastbay now for em. mines came in the mail today.

Are you serious? The thread for this shoe is 19 pages. That's the same length as the thread for the Pillars, and they can't GIVE those away. Similar price point too. (BTW, the Pillars emulsify these!). The demand for this shoe is mediocre. Look at the activity in the thread.

Actually The Obsidians sold out just like the Playoffs. Lets get this clear tho, Im a NYC dude and I have most foams but most ppl are not checkin for these. The hypebeast n resellers are makin these shoes seem hot. Please stop referencing Jordans u know nothing about cuz all of the 12's sell out.

all jordans sell out the point im saying is the price like

ok if you want obsidians you can get them for like 190 180 now

playoffs are still in the 250 range

but you right i know nothing though

Last edited:
Are you serious? The thread for this shoe is 19 pages. That's the same length as the thread for the Pillars, and they can't GIVE those away. Similar price point too. (BTW, the Pillars emulsify these!). The demand for this shoe is mediocre. Look at the activity in the thread.

i mean niketalk isn't the only shoe forum people go on. cant rate the demand of a shoe based on pages.

i know from my area their is a bunch of people going for these that i talked to and my homie who works at the mall telling me people already trying to line up

im just going based off that mostly

and how do you know this? Do you work at Nike and know the production numbers? Not saying you are wrong, just hate how people say things like it is fact when it's just an opinion

and how do you know this? Do you work at Nike and know the production numbers? Not saying you are wrong, just hate how people say things like it is fact when it's just an opinion

im not trying to argue with anyone on here but i know the malls by me aren't gonna have that many pairs where as with the gems their was plenty.

i also seen others talking about these being more limited in this thread as well.

Back
Top Bottom