Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

got to mall @7a. 5th person @ FL. found out that FA sold em @ 6a cause 2 ppl in front of me had bags. then 1 of em sold em 2 dis dude for $320 easy. had em in hand by 920a. store only had like 18 pairs. an more ppl stayd in jimmy jazz line then FL line. even tho JJ is know 2 sell early an hold around here.

any1 in NJ know any spots that still have these left???......im located in central jersey area and cant find a size 9 anywhere all stores are sold out completely!!!......thanks for any help and PM with info

some dude was trying to trade me for my size plus a hundred bucks, couldnt do it. been waiting for these, went on head and grabbed these to rock with them

Last edited:
these are sitting i dont know whats all the ruckus about in this thread :smh:, hoh harlem has almost a full size run except my size(13) lol

phenom not taking phone orders now!!!!!!......after 4 o'clock i was told

Last edited:
the guy working at jimmy jazz, tried to get me for 400, he said the pair i was gettin was from his "personal stock". i was like listen dude, i'm not payin over retail. he then agreed to sell them to me. like wtf is that, workers can sell them at a "personal price"?? PPL R SOOOOO HUNGRY these days! makes me want to hit a brotha!! :rolleyes

What does Eastbay mean by " Will Not Ship Before 8"
It should have said "Will Not Ship Before 8/31/12."

Otherwise, these shoes are in stock and many of the orders should be shipping out later tonight. If they do not ship out tonight, they should ship out on Tuesday, since Labor Day is this Monday. Please note, this is all pending payment verification.

EastbayRep - Ray

Wow twitter is blowing up about someone being shot while waiting in line for this release .
It's not that serious , taking someones life for some shoes
mean.gif
Damn! I honestly thinking kicks getting a raw deal on these shootings. They happen in lines but is most likely pre-existing beefs. "There's that mf'er right there" "Yo, you won't believe who I'm looking at right now" I could be wrong, either way it's sad when someone loses their life.

hopefully I can find a size 12 in socal for retail...seems like bigger sizes always sell out first

the guy working at jimmy jazz, tried to get me for 400, he said the pair i was gettin was from his "personal stock". i was like listen dude, i'm not payin over retail. he then agreed to sell them to me. like wtf is that, workers can sell them at a "personal price"?? PPL R SOOOOO HUNGRY these days! makes me want to hit a brotha!!
eyes.gif
alot of mom an pop shoes do dat now. let da workers add on price to sell early

Damn! I honestly thinking kicks getting a raw deal on these shootings. They happen in lines but is most likely pre-existing beefs. "There's that mf'er right there" "Yo, you won't believe who I'm looking at right now" I could be wrong, either way it's sad when someone loses their life.
i was thinking the same thing wen i heard it too.

Wow somebody got robbed and killed over these, damn shame. But while i was in line today i was looking and alot of people had cash. atleast over 400 each, had to be over $5000 cash inline, alot of folks and trying to pull they stacks and count for no reason , smh, i keep that plastic but a sneakerhead line is an easy lick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom