Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2012/08/19-year-old-killed-during-crimson-foamposite-campout/

you have go to be kidding me...  My heart goes out to his family and friends.

Thats some BS. Gets me mad that fellow sneakerheads are getting robbed and killed
mad.gif

whoever was saying their is no hype after these was dead wrong

mall sold out like over 200 pairs

and people charging an arm and leg for them now

This guy just messaged me saying he wanted to trade his 11 Concords for my Foamposite Crimson

I don't know what to do?!?!?!?

Deal or NO Deal????????

easier pick up than expected but da mall i purchased from did have like 720 pairs tho. woke up 8am got there a lil before 9am & was out @ 9:23am. not bad for $129 :nthat: :nthat:

If you around NYC check HOH Harlem!

They had 1500 pairs they had a damn walk of foams boxes sky high -- Whoever said they didnt believe me your dumb i saw it with my own eyes the works kept bringing up stock and stock when i first got there and saw the line i called and asked if they had enough for the line outside she said they had enough for the whole neighborhood lmao

They even let people buy 2 pairs each like come on lol someone said they have a FSR except for 13......thats your best bet just call them.

This guy just messaged me saying he wanted to trade his 11 Concords for my Foamposite Crimson
I don't know what to do?!?!?!?
Deal or NO Deal????????
wowzers... i got 2 pairs, i wish someone offered me concord 11's

:frown:   lucky !  DEAL x1000000

They had 1500 pairs they had a damn walk of foams boxes sky high -- Whoever said they didnt believe me your dumb i saw it with my own eyes the works kept bringing up stock and stock when i first got there and saw the line i called and asked if they had enough for the line outside she said they had enough for the whole neighborhood lmao
They even let people buy 2 pairs each like come on lol someone said they have a FSR except for 13......thats your best bet just call them.
1500 you say? 1500 ???

Last edited:

1500 you say? 1500 ???

Mark my words.......that's what i was told by the employee they said about 1500 pair

Wasnt really 2 hyped bout these as a matter of fact i didnt even go to a single store
Was thinking bout checkin em out while getting my raptors tmrw....
Its sad to see tjis kind of hype for these.... got me wondering how it will go
When the all black cmes out....

this was a c/w i REFUSED!! to pay retail for. very uninspired and the colorblocking is horrible! this is a test shoe and i realize if i dont want more foams like this to release i had to sit this out which was not a problem. foams are supposed to be simple and subtle, for the part (yeah, i copped electrolimes. come at me!)

altho i suppose it worked well on the lbj 9 mangos (debatable), i don't think silver and mango/crimson go well together.

EZ PASS!!

i was online on knickerbocker when some dude walks by and asks the guy be hind what the line is for. he says its for some sneakers , then the guy asks what do they look like. the guy behind me says I dont know :smh:

i was online on knickerbocker when some dude walks by and asks the guy be hind what the line is for. he says its for some sneakers , then the guy asks what do they look like. the guy behind me says I dont know :smh:

either he really didnt know or he just dont want to answer that guys questions. i would be annoyed if people ask me questions about a shoe while im in line.

got to mall @7a. 5th person @ FL. found out that FA sold em @ 6a cause 2 ppl in front of me had bags. then 1 of em sold em 2 dis dude for $320 easy. had em in hand by 920a. store only had like 18 pairs. an more ppl stayd in jimmy jazz line then FL line. even tho JJ is know 2 sell early an hold around here.

i wish i lived where u live...some jj stores in ny got in trouble for holding for people now they cant

I was able to get 2 pairs, 1 through RSVP for NTNY and the other on NDC. Was pretty easy I must say hope everyone gets a pair That truly want them to rock

Back
Top Bottom