Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

Agreed. I think it may sell out faster than the Gym Greens but I don't think it'll be a weekend sellout.

they didnt sell out though what are you talking about? Footaction still has pairs in the stores.

I know they haven't sold out...but they will. They're taking the Black Duncan route except at a faster pace. Slowly, stores are selling the pairs they have. Arundel Mills, Marley Station, Annapolis mall still had pairs as of a week ago...none now.

I don't think the Crimsons will even be in stores for over a week.

i passed on the gym greens 5 times when i had the opt to buy them for retail including today, these will be had on rd no question. and these will sell out in within the first hour, maybe even minutes no questions

Am I the only person think these will sit for at least hours?
Or sold out in minutes but number of restocks??

I am excited for these to release. They remind me a bit of the Mango Lebron 9s which are one of my fav releases of the year.

Hopefully they will be as easy to obtain for retail as the Gym Greens.

Am I the only person think these will sit for at least hours?
Or sold out in minutes but number of restocks??

I think they'll sell out but not instantly as many think. I think they may be in stores that Saturday and scattered pairs on that Sunday. I really don't see these "sitting" like the Gym Greens.

I am excited for these to release. They remind me a bit of the Mango Lebron 9s which are one of my fav releases of the year.

Hopefully they will be as easy to obtain for retail as the Gym Greens

Hopefully.

eb2aa954_tumblr_m7bwy9vXZH1qdwvjfo2_1280.jpeg

Don't really understand the color scheme they have going on. Might just pas on these. Nike is getting carried away with the foamposite Pro's.

:smokin Looking good!

These are not the bright crimsons these are the OCKY crimsons they are fake the real ones have bright red pull tabs these are black and the sole
on the real bright crimsons are more orangey red yall cant tell look at the shape of these all the way off these are you can get these from the OCKS 50 bones lol

These are not the bright crimsons these are the OCKY crimsons they are fake the real ones have bright red pull tabs these are black and the sole
on the real bright crimsons are more orangey red yall cant tell look at the shape of these all the way off these are you can get these from the OCKS 50 bones lol

Dislike on being the fake version. :smh: I don't see what you are saying about the shape being off though... They just look like a smaller size to me.

I think they'll sell out but not instantly as many think. I think they may be in stores that Saturday and scattered pairs on that Sunday. I really don't see these "sitting" like the Gym Greens.
Hopefully.
i think these will sit just as long if not longer than gym greens

at least here in michigan

I really liked the look of these when I saw them. I missed out on the Gym Greens cuz I was out of town but I wanna grab these. How do the Foamposites/Pros fit? I've been hearing true to size to a bit small but they break in fine. 11 is my TTS but I was thinking of grabbing an 11.5. I think I'm going to get these and not even bother with the hell that will be the Playoff 11s.

I really liked the look of these when I saw them. I missed out on the Gym Greens cuz I was out of town but I wanna grab these. How do the Foamposites/Pros fit? I've been hearing true to size to a bit small but they break in fine. 11 is my TTS but I was thinking of grabbing an 11.5. I think I'm going to get these and not even bother with the hell that will be the Playoff 11s.

I can actually size down. I usually wear an 11 in most Js and have a couple 11.5s in Foams as well as 11s. I could drop down to a 10.5 for a truly snug fit.

However, I wear mine unlaced so that may be why.

I can actually size down. I usually wear an 11 in most Js and have a couple 11.5s in Foams as well as 11s. I could drop down to a 10.5 for a truly snug fit.
However, I wear mine unlaced so that may be why.
Ah okay. I was gonna grab them to ball in (indoors) and maybe a couple times casually

Foams aren't crap anymore. Crimson? Polarized pink? Gym green? What's with all the terrible colorways? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom