Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

Whatever man, nearly FSR back on NDC except my size 13....just waited for 30 min in the eastbay line and just got my size there...sucks I gotta pack shipping over there...

Ndc offers free shipping for all orders over $100 for members who are logged in when they purchase, but eastbay doesn't charge tax so I like to go with them also.

Ndc offers free shipping for all orders over $100 for members who are logged in when they purchase, but eastbay doesn't charge tax so I like to go with them also.

Yea i'm in NJ so with NDC I don't pay tax or shipping. So I always try NDC first. Glad most people got their pairs.

NikeStore.com ‏@nikestore

The Air Foamposite Pro “Bright Crimson” has sold out on NikeStore.

If that easy it is not a secret I guess.
eyes.gif
Theres no secret just pure luck and maybe good internet speed

Added to cart on Eastbay but got the Error message. Waited 20 minutes and then went back to still see my size in cart. Surprisingly I was able to checkout and recieved the confirmation email shortly afterwards.

I waited on Eastbay and Nike Store both for like 30 minutes and finally got my size 11 on Nike Store. First pair of foams, I have always missed out somehow in the past. (definitely not a hypebeast trust me, clarifying over the net doesnt help though)

*Update*

I just cancelled my size 10 from Eastbay. I decided not to get them after all. Call now.

sz 14 copped!!! thank you eastbay!!! m starting to like eastbay again!!! no lines hassles, etc. jus phone, operator, 6 dys later. bam!!! new foams show up!!!

If anyone in the Baltimore area still needs these, hit up Mondawmin. They had over 700 pairs between their 3 shoes stores and I think DTLR didn't open up until llke 8-8:30am.

local footlocker ran out of sizes smaller than 10.5 before I made it to the cash register. There were about 30-40 peeps in line before me.

Wow twitter is blowing up about someone being shot while waiting in line for this release .
It's not that serious , taking someones life for some shoes :smh:

Last edited:
Why the hell are you guys ordering online?

I'm mad i lined up at 7am at the HOH on 125th in NYC when i could have just walked in later today -- There were less than 150 people there and they had 1500 pairs in the store. Driving back down i passed by the footlocker on 34th nobody in the store and a single dude walking out with like 6 bags of sneakers......smfh

These will NOT sell out and every footlocker got pairs. Resellers gonna be MAD lol

Went in line at 3:30am...had about 25 people in front of me. Then people in the top 5 spots started selling their spots so I ended up being somewhere in the top 39 (store only had 39 pairs total)...

I needed an 11 but got a 13 instead. I'm not even mad though because this "crimson" looks like a peach color.

Back
Top Bottom