Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

Honestly, I don't believe the 1500 number, like cmon these sold out within seconds on NDC, I see these selling out today.

Whats up peeps, I just cancelled a size 10.5 on ndc, not sure how long it takes for them to realease it as i was able to pick them up in store just now. for my long island new york people, check out the foot locker in sunrise mall, massapequa ..i just got my 10.5 with no hassle and the dude said they have pretty much every size..hope it helps someone out..

Went to my local mall@7:30. At least 60 ppl outside waiting. At least 5 different spots in the mall had them, put most only got a FSR..Tried my [email protected] size was gone within minutes. FL had 11.5 (I wear a 12) but decided to try my luck@Jimmy Jazz since it was virtually no line there. But these cats only got ONE size 12 so by time I got up front, no dice. I heard DTLR had mad pairs but their line was crazy by that time. Long story short, jus wasn't the day to be a size 12. ALL spots around here sold out within a hour or less. A lot big foot dudes had the same story of stores only have one or two 12's or 13. Congrats to those that copped. My hopes depend on a NDC restock at this point.

Last edited:
Went in line at 3:30am...had about 25 people in front of me. Then people in the top 5 spots started selling their spots so I ended up being somewhere in the top 39 (store only had 39 pairs total)...

I needed an 11 but got a 13 instead. I'm not even mad though because this "crimson" looks like a peach color.

what kind of BS is that? i heard dudes were pullnig that BS at Golden Ring for the MV Lebrons.... Let someone pay to get in front but NOT getting out of line and NOONE was complaining while it was happening. :smh:

Pros look like knock off version of ones.
eyes.gif

The swoosh on the side....
Kids these days....

mean.gif
umm i've had that same opinion since 1997, pros will always be inferior to da ones because of da added swoosh.

damn lucked out big time, after oversleeping on eastbay and ndc, called up local connect(whom i didnt think I would need), out of my size. went to the bigger local mall, all sold out. disappointed and on my way home decided to call up footlocker of a small mall, they still had my size. raced over there and picked it up at 10:45.

quality on my pair is on point, better than the gym greens i got which had lots of runover glues.

Last edited:
I had no idea these were highly sought after.

3 min after the tweet was sent out, NDC was sold out of my size. Shrugs

Went in line at 3:30am...had about 25 people in front of me. Then people in the top 5 spots started selling their spots so I ended up being somewhere in the top 39 (store only had 39 pairs total)...

I needed an 11 but got a 13 instead. I'm not even mad though because this "crimson" looks like a peach color.

what kind of BS is that? i heard dudes were pullnig that BS at Golden Ring for the MV Lebrons.... Let someone pay to get in front but NOT getting out of line and NOONE was complaining while it was happening. :smh:

THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN AROUND HERE AT ALL. I DEFINITELY SPEAK UP IF SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE IS GOING DOWN. MANY OTHER CATS DOWN HERE ARE ABOUT THAT LIFE AS WELL, SO USUALLY NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENS.

I'M SPEAKING UP EVEN IF A FLY FLYS IN FRONT OF ME :lol:

Dudes thirsty to stunt and don't even know how to use the search function of a website.

You couldn't make this crap up if you tried!!!

just went to my local mall on lunch break and grabbed a pair in my size. too easy. these look nice though, surprised they are sitting

For real I've never heard of some **** like that... sell your spot in line... and then the nerve to actually stay in line.

As every release comes and goes so does my interest in this hobby :smh:

In NY it does get bad at some lines though especially when dudes start letting their friends skip.

Happened at the Eggplant Foam release I already had my pair and I see some cats talk up about dudes skipping the line next thing you know it was like 3 against 10 dudes hoping out of cars.

Looks like Mango instead of Crimson. Which i think got the idea from the Lebron IX Mango. Will check my mall later to see the actual color.

look at those shoes sitting on NDC 
laugh.gif

I saw this coming with this CW

TBH, I think the foamposite legacy may be coming to its end. lol.. Stealth blacks will probly be the best CW for a while

THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN AROUND HERE AT ALL. I DEFINITELY SPEAK UP IF SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE IS GOING DOWN. MANY OTHER CATS DOWN HERE ARE ABOUT THAT LIFE AS WELL, SO USUALLY NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENS.
I'M SPEAKING UP EVEN IF A FLY FLYS IN FRONT OF ME :lol:

Where's your newborn when youre out camping for kicks?

Back
Top Bottom