Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

clipboard02nw.jpg

clipboard01xzp.jpg

you the man kickz.. so does seeing the catalog scan mean they are made already, or just the way they are going to look?

you the man kickz.. so does seeing the catalog scan mean they are made already, or just the way they are going to look?

usually that means those are the models that the Nike stockists are going to receive so i don't think it'll stray from that at this point, and very rarely has the catalog pic ever changed from the actual release

they still have all year to send these into production especially w/ a late Fall release, and if they were already in production i'm pretty sure they'd be leaking out of factories like the recent foams have been thanks to Kinstor, and Marqueesole

usually that means those are the models that the Nike stockists are going to receive so i don't think it'll stray from that at this point, and very rarely has the catalog pic ever changed from the actual release

they still have all year to send these into production especially w/ a late Fall release, and if they were already in production i'm pretty sure they'd be leaking out of factories like the recent foams have been thanks to Kinstor, and Marqueesole

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nike is dumb for making these a Pro,but better for us

Ones = sell out
Pros = sale
laugh.gif
sad but true

i'm indifferent on the change...they'll still be copped
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nike is dumb for making these a Pro,but better for us

Ones = sell out
Pros = sale
laugh.gif
sad but true

i'm indifferent on the change...they'll still be copped
smokin.gif

To the guy who said

Ones = sellout
Pros = sale

That def aint true, well maybe where u are but in Bmore that aint true because the Pearl foams sold out fast here. Its wasnt until stores restocked where we still see pairs sitting around. If it werent for the restocks these woulda been gone within the first day or two. And i do recall footlocker knocking the eggplant foamposite down to $130 this past summer. And the cactus ones and the black/red foams from 07 def did not sellout i seen both of them for $100 before. But like i said maybe they sell real fast where you are though.

To the guy who said

Ones = sellout
Pros = sale

That def aint true, well maybe where u are but in Bmore that aint true because the Pearl foams sold out fast here. Its wasnt until stores restocked where we still see pairs sitting around. If it werent for the restocks these woulda been gone within the first day or two. And i do recall footlocker knocking the eggplant foamposite down to $130 this past summer. And the cactus ones and the black/red foams from 07 def did not sellout i seen both of them for $100 before. But like i said maybe they sell real fast where you are though.

These are going to sell like the brown air foamposite max

Green is probably my least favorite color

These are going to sell like the brown air foamposite max

Green is probably my least favorite color

wats good kickz gotta pm me your number I lost my bb and decided to get a new number and everything.... pros - ones doesnt really matter to me its still a pair of foams. just hope the sole looks clear and not that blue tint

wats good kickz gotta pm me your number I lost my bb and decided to get a new number and everything.... pros - ones doesnt really matter to me its still a pair of foams. just hope the sole looks clear and not that blue tint

Back
Top Bottom